PDA

View Full Version : black screen

dbmx
22-03-16, 14:44
Hi I purchased a receiver for some friends on 26/12/15 from WOS.
They are telling me the screen keeps going black so they turn box off for a bit and leave it. I have flashed it twice now and it keeps going off when they have the box at home.
I have got box back from them, when I started it all fine then after about a hour the box went to a black screen, when this happens I can not FPT TO BOX.
I have flashed it again with the latest vix as all ways.
Is there known a problem with this box image on box ?.
There is no crash logs stored.

Thanks
dbmx

dbmx
22-03-16, 18:46
update: I flashed again with latest vix and left running , went to black screen after 2hrs of running the lights was still blue on receiver: rebooted box, it started ok but no network.
Reset network and left running.

dbmx
23-03-16, 15:13
I have found crash logs

Partymack711
23-03-16, 19:05
Can't help you with the crash logs - but I'm sure one of the other folks on here will.

I had that same issue, usually occurs when I left it on a HD channel. I was using an Edision OS3 and OpenATV. I also had it when playing back a HD RECORDING.

Same as you, reflashing didn't resolve it. I moved then to OpenVix and that sorted the crashing when on a channel, but I still get it on HD playback of Recirdings.

What box are you using and dies this happen on SD channels as Well as HD?

dbmx
23-03-16, 19:36
technomate TM NANO SE M2.
SD AND HD

dbmx
24-03-16, 12:39
I was present to day when the receiver stated to play up , there was red white and blue vertical blocky line flashing up the screen then went black no pic or sound.:confused: