PDA

View Full Version : ViX 1.3, 'Filebrowser' does not install

leecovuk
01-01-11, 04:43
Hello,

As per the subject line really.
I flashed with ViX 1.3, used Software Management to download and install all that was offered.
After restarting the receiver, I tried to install File Browser but the info in Console runs and ends by saying the package cannot be found.
I tried the procedure twice with the same result.

If this is a fault, can it please be fixed?

Many thanks,
Lee
UK

leecovuk
01-01-11, 04:53
I seem to have the same problem when trying to install the Set Password extension.
Oh well!
VTI image crashes a lot for me, and ViX currently has these problems, so back to PLi Betas for now, I suppose.

I'm sure Andy will look into these issues, however.

Lee
UK

silverfox0786
01-01-11, 04:55
i had the same prob i think its been removed as file browser is in the normal cvs menu

alexn151
05-01-11, 01:19
Yeh i've exactly the same problem. Had it working fine on vix 1.3, but after updating box got stuck on Vix logo boot screen, so reflashed box and updated and now can't install the filebrowser.

silverfox0786
05-01-11, 01:32
have you tried a telnet to the box and perform one after the other

opkg update
then

opkg upgrade

if its still a problem i will ask andy to check the repo for its presence

alexn151
06-01-11, 21:27
Thanks ive tried that but its still exactly the same, it just wont install.

alexn151
08-01-11, 13:49
When trying to install i get the error message:

* error: cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-filebrowser:
* enigma2-plugins-src *
* cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-filebrowser.

ESM
08-01-11, 20:25
And the same goes for the unwetter plugin. Why no answer from the makers on these missing things? The bitrate plugin also still goes wrong, alas.

Edit: and what about the Shoutcast plugin. No stations, no genres. Can Andy do the same update on this that the PLi guys did? It works there.