PDA

View Full Version : recording problem

mlc1967
21-03-16, 19:20
Hi All,

Solo SE with twin tuner module, however if I record a subscription channel, i.e Sly1, I can then only watch "free channels" and if I record a free channel I can only watch another free channel not a subscription one.

I have tried all settings in the VIX customise menu, preferred tuner A auto tuner B auto and all other combinations

In Service searching Tuner A is USALS and tuner B is equal to tuner A

Any help appreciated

Andy_Hazza
21-03-16, 19:35
What cam are you using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
21-03-16, 19:38
Hi All,

Solo SE with twin tuner module, however if I record a subscription channel, i.e Sly1, I can then only watch "free channels" and if I record a free channel I can only watch another free channel not a subscription one.

I have tried all settings in the VIX customise menu, preferred tuner A auto tuner B auto and all other combinations

In Service searching Tuner A is USALS and tuner B is equal to tuner A

Any help appreciated

Tuner configuration is where the user tells the receiver what is connected to each tuner. It does not have artificial intelligence to find out what is conenced to it, so you must tell it exactly what is connected to it. You have not described what hardware you have in terms of dish/lnb/cabling you have. So people will be guessing what you have.

More than likely, the issue is not your tuner configuration, but rather the emulator you are using. If you are using CCcam, you need to use version 2.30. This has been the case for quite a while now.

If you are of the opinion, it is the tuner configuration, please describe the hardware you have, and people will assist.

mlc1967
21-03-16, 20:00
Thanks for your help gents, download the bloody cam (2.21) by mistake!!