PDA

View Full Version : Lraizer Autobouquets E2 UK Cable Support thread

abu baniaz
24-01-14, 18:37
This was done by Lraizer as a proof of concept project. It is script based instead of reader based. It does not read the lamedb file at the moment. He did say that it could be incorporated into the script based light edition of his satellite version. This could lead to lamdb being appended.

Please do not confuse this with Auto Bouquets Maker by the OE Alliance or the Satellite version by Lraizer.

Edit region code on file on PC using linux compatible editor such as Notepad++. Saves you having to do it every time. Windows Notepad and Wordpad are not linux compatible.
dvbsnoop is required for this script to run.
Transfer file to /tmp/ directory on receiver.
Chmod 755 the file
Ensure you are on an active channel cable channel
Enter following commands one by one in telnet

cd /tmp/
./autobouquets_c2.sh

lamedb and bouquet files will be created in the /tmp/ directory. Transfer them to /etc/enigma2/ (You will lose all existing channel data.)

this was just a little proof of concept prototype script to see how it could be done. if others want to take this and develop it any more, have fun!

EDIT: 02/05/2014
Lraizer used the following settings for the initial scan which did not require a cables.xml file (use your own net ID)

Peterj
24-01-14, 19:43
It uses dvbsnoop. Unfortunately dvbsnoop is no part of the image anymore, as far as I can see.
What I don't understand: the script is reading LCN from SDT table. But there is no LCN available. LCN in part of NIT, in the transportstream , descriptor 83.
Sorry, I can't test it.

invisiblelayer
28-04-14, 13:15
any updates/reviews on this? need an autobouqets plugin for cable

abu baniaz
28-04-14, 14:09
There is no update. It works. You just have to transfer the bouquets from /tmp/

invisiblelayer
28-04-14, 15:49
Thanks will have a play about with this end of this week :thumbsup:

invisiblelayer
30-04-14, 13:00
ok ordered the miraclebox hd combo this morning, just a quick question guys on this script line 9. netid="a0 05" ... what do I change this to for the Stafford area? Stafford NTL, 00015 826250 6887

I believe the net id is 00015, how to change for this script, help appreciated

abu baniaz
30-04-14, 13:30
You convert the decimal to hex. It should be "00 0f" for you.

If it does not work, zap to the PVR_EPG channel and run the following command

dvbsnoop -n 500 0x10 >/tmp/10.txt
dvbsnoop -n 500 0x11 >/tmp/11.txt

When you read the file, it will show you the network id.

josh_g
30-04-14, 14:05
complete novice cable question here (always been sky!!)

i have just moved into my brothers flat and set up my dish and sky and chucked his Virgin TiVo box in the wardrobe (bloody thing bleeps every time you do anything!!) it still has a card with valid subscription in it so would i be able to use either of my TM boxes to get the cable Channels like i do with sky or is something different needed? :confused:

uscool
30-04-14, 23:03
hi, from Birmingham here looking to have a go at cable

i see there is 2
# 41011 (0xa033) "Birmingham 750"
41015 (0xa037) "Birmingham TDN"

sorry to ask but how would i add either to try ?

Thanks

abu baniaz
01-05-14, 00:23
hi, from Birmingham here looking to have a go at cable

i see there is 2
# 41011 (0xa033) "Birmingham 750"
41015 (0xa037) "Birmingham TDN"

sorry to ask but how would i add either to try ?

Thanks
You wiull have to edit line 9. You can check the NET ID in the official receiver. Otherwise, try one at a time.
netid="a0 33"
netid="a0 37"

uscool
01-05-14, 13:08
You wiull have to edit line 9. You can check the NET ID in the official receiver. Otherwise, try one at a time.
netid="a0 33"
netid="a0 37"

will have a go at this when i have cable tuner arrive.

Thanks

invisiblelayer
01-05-14, 15:10
You convert the decimal to hex. It should be "00 0f" for you.

If it does not work, zap to the PVR_EPG channel and run the following command

dvbsnoop -n 500 0x10 >/tmp/10.txt
dvbsnoop -n 500 0x11 >/tmp/11.txt

When you read the file, it will show you the network id.

Hi getting this result when entering command in telnet

-sh: cd can't cd to /tmp/./autobouquets_cs.sh

I did the dvbsnoop command as suggested and found this in the data? Original_network_ID: 61472 (0xf020) [= Cable and Wireless Communication | Cable and Wireless Communications]

abu baniaz
01-05-14, 15:21
One line at a time.

You have also mistyped the second line.

invisiblelayer
01-05-14, 16:54
One line at a time.

You have also mistyped the second line.

That was my mistake not doing a line at a time, thanks. My fault rushing, thanks for your help! :thumbsup:

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 08:21
Here is a plugin of sorts. Transfer to normal plugin location (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/) and chmod 755. Script will need to be edited to use your netID. Reboot and you should have a plugin with no need for ftp afterwards.

Please backup your bouquets first. Saves having to rescan if things go wrong. If using a mutli tuner receiver, bear in mind you will lose all other services because lamedb is replaced.

invisiblelayer
03-05-14, 15:41
Thanks, plugin works perfect. What's the best way to be able to show Latest CYRUS® E2 settings bouquets also as like you say lose other services. tried importing with dreambox edit, doesn't show channels

Also how to show picons, show up on satellite multi sat nothing on cable though

uscool
03-05-14, 22:00
Thanks, plugin works perfect. What's the best way to be able to show Latest CYRUS® E2 settings bouquets also as like you say lose other services. tried importing with dreambox edit, doesn't show channels

Also how to show picons, show up on satellite multi sat nothing on cable though

think would need someone to put reference to picons for cable, the oscram ones for sky would be great for cable :)

abu baniaz
03-05-14, 22:05
They are already done I believe.
Picons should be already done.

You can merge the bouquets using Dreamset.

It would be great of someone can look at the script and make any necessary amendments so that the lamedb is added to instaed of writing a new one. I can manage copy to /tmp/.

uscool
03-05-14, 23:55
They are already done I believe.

You can merge the bouquets using Dreamset.

It would be great of someone can look at the script and make any necessary amendments so that the lamedb is added to instaed of writing a new one. I can manage copy to /tmp/.

is that picons you mean ?

Thanks

abu baniaz
04-05-14, 06:58
is that picons you mean ?

Thanks
Yes, picons.

See below form Rossi2000

im currently adding cable picons to ocrams set.
https://bitbucket.org/picons/logos/commits/all

invisiblelayer
04-05-14, 08:21
Yes, picons.

See below form Rossi2000

So eventually updated to use on cable then? ocrams is what I always use but tried a few others and non work for cable yet for me, satellite channels no problems

mrc
09-05-14, 23:50
so use the cable autobouquet first then use satellite ones after to have both working?

rossi2000
09-05-14, 23:55
Yes, picons.

See below form Rossi2000

unfortunatley i never got round to completing it due to my cable sh. going offline. :(

mrc
10-05-14, 00:14
also looking at PICONS they only have cable germany, no UK ones??

invisiblelayer
11-05-14, 11:51
we need uk ones :beer_toast:

lepke
11-05-14, 13:36
we need uk ones :beer_toast:

Does any one know how i can get the cable net id and frequency for my area.

I live in Luton

Thanks in advance

lepke
11-05-14, 13:36

I live in Luton

Thanks in advance

Alanp
16-05-14, 07:48

I live in Luton

Thanks in advance

Net ID 00005
Frequency 755.000 or 739.000 there is two for Luton
Symbol rate 6.887

satpod
18-05-14, 22:48
ive been trying to get this to run on my vu ultimo, and i keep getting this error
-sh: ./autobouquets_c2.sh: not found
now i can 100% verify that the file is in the tmp folder and 755

im testing this in
vu ultimo
black hole 2.0.9.1

satpod:rolleyes:

abu baniaz
18-05-14, 23:11
ive been trying to get this to run on my vu ultimo, and i keep getting this error
-sh: ./autobouquets_c2.sh: not found
now i can 100% verify that the file is in the tmp folder and 755

im testing this in
vu ultimo
black hole 2.0.9.1

satpod:rolleyes:
Have you changed the directory from which you are running the command. i.e have you entered the first line, cd /tmp

satpod
18-05-14, 23:13
Have you changed the directory from which you are running the command. i.e have you entered the first line, cd /tmp

hi abu baniaz, yes i have also changed the dir, cd /tmp
it's very strange why it wont run, nor see it.

satpod
18-05-14, 23:26

as you can see in the image everything is there.
i wonder is it a blackhole issue?

satpod
19-05-14, 21:54
anyone ever had this issue?

invisiblelayer
11-06-14, 21:32
so use the cable autobouquet first then use satellite ones after to have both working?

Yes I use the cable autobouquet first. Then use the satellite one next, I then open up in dreamboxedit to rearrange HD channels where I want them in Virgin and save as they come up in channel numbers with no HD arranged first. Once its set up its very easy to use as is the dbedit program.

invisiblelayer
11-06-14, 22:18
Here is a plugin of sorts. Transfer to normal plugin location (/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/) and chmod 755. Script will need to be edited to use your netID. Reboot and you should have a plugin with no need for ftp afterwards.

Please backup your bouquets first. Saves having to rescan if things go wrong. If using a mutli tuner receiver, bear in mind you will lose all other services because lamedb is replaced.

Will this ever go in the vix feed with dvbsnoop or will always have to do manually? had the set up after each flash this. Thanks

abu baniaz
11-06-14, 22:27
You can always specifcy that the file is backed up in your backups. Restore will then restore it.

Larry-G
11-06-14, 22:28
Doubtful as we have ABM built into the image to do the same thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

invisiblelayer
12-06-14, 03:27
how can you do this thanks?

abu baniaz
12-06-14, 20:06
This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed while on an active channel.

The Pure areas are not listed, use "first available".

EDIT: this is classed as Experimental.

invisiblelayer
13-06-14, 03:21
This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed wil on an active channel.

Working great, no longer lose other bouquets I have for multi sats. Thanks for the update

krazyk
13-06-14, 09:59
This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed wil on an active channel.

Nice thnx for the share finally does not mess up my multi sat listings!

xsi
17-06-14, 16:34
I've tested the plugin on a Dm800SE with DVB C tuner in a Pure Area, works well. I used the "first available " option for the area ID as the pure areas are not available as options, this seemed to use 00013 as my network ID even though my actual net id is 00019 still worked though.
Im sure this plugin will only get better with further development, great job for an experimental version.

CableFella
18-06-14, 15:40
Hi everyone.

Excellent work by Lraizer (again). Sorry if this has been asked before....

Is there a way (without using DreamBoxEdit manually) to swap some of the SD channels for the HD channels? There used to be a way on the sat version by making a simple file such as Supplement.txt or custom.txt and entering text such as:
101=108
102=162 etc

Is there a similar facility for the cable version? ...or a plan for it?

Thanks

LraiZer
18-06-14, 16:17
I've tested the plugin on a Dm800SE with DVB C tuner in a Pure Area, works well. I used the "first available " option for the area ID as the pure areas are not available as options, this seemed to use 00013 as my network ID even though my actual net id is 00019 still worked though.
Im sure this plugin will only get better with further development, great job for an experimental version.

you had me worried for a second there... i thought you had found a bogus pure area that was transmitting more than its own area netid data, meaning the pure area auto detection scan code was useless. but i now realised you are not converting from hex to dec for the reported netid value. when the plugin auto detects a pure area netid, it is dectecting the areas hexedecimal netid value within the transmitted data such as 00 13. if you convert this to decimal, you should find its decimal value is 00 19? which is what you suggest as your REAL netid.

LraiZer
18-06-14, 16:28
Hi everyone.

Excellent work by Lraizer (again). Sorry if this has been asked before....

Is there a way (without using DreamBoxEdit manually) to swap some of the SD channels for the HD channels? There used to be a way on the sat version by making a simple file such as Supplement.txt or custom.txt and entering text such as:
101=108
102=162 etc

Is there a similar facility for the cable version? ...or a plan for it?

Thanks

it was only meant to be an example plugin for testing/experimental purposes to show where the required data could be found, and a way to process it for any custom bouquet maker enthusiasts to use as a starting point :) i personaly dont have any immediate plans or time to develope it any more than the current ultralite version.

abu baniaz
19-06-14, 00:28
@Cablefella
The ABM version by default does not have hd swap for uk_dvb_c. However, Damacfunkin has a modified xml which does the swaps.

It was not implemented as the whole point of the the "official numbering" bouquet makers was to make the numbers exactly the same as the official receivers. If your cable bouquets comes after the sat bouquet, the cable numbering will be different, so that reasoning may not be valid in that case.

See this post.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38628-Swap-Channels&p=296095&viewfull=1#post296095

Alanp
19-06-14, 09:12
Will this work with LraiZer's Autobouquets or only on ABM

@Cablefella
The ABM version by default does not have hd swap for uk_dvb_c. However, Damacfunkin has a modified xml which does the swaps.

It was not implemented as the whole point of the the "official numbering" bouquet makers was to make the numbers exactly the same as the official receivers. If your cable bouquets comes after the sat bouquet, the cable numbering will be different, so that reasoning may not be valid in that case.

See this post.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38628-Swap-Channels&p=296095&viewfull=1#post296095

abu baniaz
19-06-14, 09:45
ABM version.

Alanp
25-06-14, 20:51

EDIT: this is classed as Experimental.

Will this overwrite the existing version or should it be uninstalled first Thanks

abu baniaz
25-06-14, 21:55
Will this overwrite the existing version or should it be uninstalled first Thanks
Not sure, the previous version by Lraizer was just a script. The previous "plugin" was just my temp fix employing the same principle as the E1 version, i.e plugin to run a script.

Best to remove the existing one.

mikehunt43
02-07-14, 20:30
This is Lraizer's 2014_06 _01 version. It requies DVBsnoop to be present and should be executed while on an active channel.

EDIT: this is classed as Experimental.can anyone help with this please.where can I find dvbsnoop and also when I open this I know it goes extensions etc but which one of the many folders do I put in? thank you

abu baniaz
02-07-14, 20:58
You can inmstall by telnet command

opkg install dvbsnoop

If manually transferring, it goes in /usr/bin/ and must be chmod 755

mikehunt43
02-07-14, 21:41
You can inmstall by telnet command

opkg install dvbsnoop

If manually transferring, it goes in /usr/bin/ and must be chmod 755

don't mean to sound thick but how do I make it chmod?

abu baniaz
02-07-14, 22:43
Using your ftp client, eg filezilla, right click on properties. You can change there.

As an aside, are you aware ABM does cable, terrestrial and satellite?

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 14:51
ok it scans now but only creates the bouquets but finds no channels.ive scanned for a new list then go to a active channel and and use autos and then as I said creates the bouquets but cant find any channels? thank you

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 17:10
You may be using wrong net ID.

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 17:11
Hi no its the correct one m8.is there a place to put the net id in? other than from the menu with all the other towns etc on?

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 17:39
Thats the main place for setting NET ID. Tuner must be fine as you run it while on a channel.

Do you have any joy with ABM?

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 17:42
Hi m8 I already use your satellite settings so what is ABM ?

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 17:50
They are not my settings, that is Lraizer's work.

ABM is similar to AutoBouquets. However, it does more satellites as well as terrestrial and cable. Have a look at this video for cable, but may be better for you tto read teh ABM guide/Vix manual.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?38524-Video-of-ABM-working-on-cable

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 18:10
Hi m8 yes looks very good.is there a copy on here anywhere? thanks

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 18:11
Its built into the Vix image.

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 18:23
Its built into the Vix image. ok cool and thank you.one last question will this overwrite my Lraizer's sat and can I still use Lraizer's with abm? thank you

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 18:26
If you tick/select Keep Bouquets, it will keep any other bouquets.

You can use ABM and AB 28.2 together.

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 18:35
yep found it but no cable? watched video as well

abu baniaz
03-07-14, 18:37
What image are you using? Name and build number please. Also what receiver and tuner configuration have you got?

mikehunt43
03-07-14, 18:49
What image are you using? Name and build number please. Also what receiver and tuner configuration have you got? helios o17 3.3.8 kernal

giga quad tuner is set to c and has scanned cable channels.

mikehunt43
04-07-14, 08:43
Ok ive got it all sorted now many thanks abu for all your help mate.one thing tho I use catseye setting for my own list and abm when I upload it only uploads the abm now?? is there a way to make sure it loads all the channels or another ediote what will do both? thank you

joef2k2
07-08-14, 22:49
Guys,

Ive been trying for 5 hours now and i cannot get Bouquets to work. I have done the scan, FTP'd the relevant files to folders, when i try the scan it says autobouquets_2.sh not found.

Any ideas? This is all new to me and i think ive confused myself loads tonight trying to understand the different things. I figured how to CHMOD 755, but im not sure on how to edit these scripts?

any help would be much appreciated.

abu baniaz
07-08-14, 23:45
There is no need to edit scripts if you are using his latest version.

Sidestep. Have you tried ABM?

joef2k2
08-08-14, 06:24
I tried ABM but i seem to have 1000+s of channels and none of them seem to be numbered relevantly like you would have on sky for example 101 bbc etc.

Its hard to follow guides as there seems to be that many different versions.

Is it worth factory resetting and starting again from scratch? Hopefully someone can link me to the relevant things i need. What is the best image to use, Currently i am using OpenPli 4D, not the best looking!

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 11:23
Are using a Technomate receiver? Unless you have their equivalent of the Force 1 plus, it does not have a cable tuner. What tuner have you got? Can you do a normal scan?

Which exact image have you got?

Lraizer's plugin adds the number next to chanenl name. ABM does not do this, but numbering works. People struggle to understand that the main numbering and numbering in bouquets are two different things.

joef2k2
08-08-14, 14:40
I have a Technomate Nano 2T and i am using OpenPli Enigma 2

All i am after is to be able to use sky numbering, not fussed if it does not display the channel number

abu baniaz
08-08-14, 16:38
That has satellite tuners so this plugin is of no use to you unless you have a USB cable tuner.

You can use Lraizer satellite plugin or ABM. Both will have sky numbering.

joef2k2
08-08-14, 22:54
ahhh right, no wonder im getting no where. Where can i get the relevant sat plugin?

judge
08-08-14, 23:03
ahhh right, no wonder im getting no where. Where can i get the relevant sat plugin?

Image feeds.
Menu -> Plugins -> green button.
Or use the inbuilt ABM.
Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> AutoBouquetsMaker.

gunner786
27-08-14, 16:06
cant scan in abm get timeout for tuner lock message.

Where can i download the bouquet for virgin luton?

sensui619
15-11-14, 16:22
has anyone got this to work iv tired but getting errors unable to fine autobouquets_C2.sh file via telnet.. iv also tried a ultra lite version where you upload via ftp to the extension and configure via plugins but same issues.

i have chmoded to 755 via filezilla.

i also installed dvbsnoop via telnet as im using a vix image

abu baniaz
15-11-14, 18:42
It works fine on Vix. It would be beneficial to you if you post screenshots of what you have transferred. Which files have chmod 755, what errors you get.

sensui619
15-11-14, 18:48
abu which files would you like me to try. as i can see quite a few different releases. 1 version suggests put folder in tmp and the other suggests put it where plugins belong (lite).

also do i just chmod 755 the file or the whole folder?

abu baniaz
15-11-14, 18:51
Use the ultra lite version. I don't recall having to use the /tmp directory for the cable one though.

Chmod the whole folder and contents.

sensui619
15-11-14, 21:39
autobouquets_c2.sh: not found error when executing via menu plugins

abu baniaz
15-11-14, 21:53
Delete the folder on receiver and start afresh.

sensui619
15-11-14, 21:56
doing again and then will restart box

sensui619
15-11-14, 22:01
no luck same error.. soo funny it can't find it when its in the right dir :(..

does dvbsnoop detect where the file is by any chance?..

sensui619
15-11-14, 22:09
guess ill start completly afresh..

Steps i will take correct me if im wrong.

1. reflash with latest apollo hd image
2. fllow on screen instruction to setup the box to 1080p
3. configure sly and vm tuners
4. perform only a vm chan scan using your recommonded settings and my netid (previous linked post including epg frequency)
5. upload autobouquet cable ultra version to user\lib\enigma2\python\plugins\extensions\ and using filezilla permission folder and content to 755
6. restart reciever
7. via menu plugins - first available - start

abu baniaz
15-11-14, 22:18
Sounds a good plan.

sensui619
16-11-14, 17:16
openvix site is down can someone post a link to dvbsnoop so i can manually install.

abu baniaz
16-11-14, 17:42
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42063-DVBSnoop&p=325984&viewfull=1#post325984

sensui619
16-11-14, 18:35
thats abu but still no luck...
iv just flashed the box with openat4.2 as abm is working straight off the bat.. no issues at all.

i flashed the reciever with oatv image configured tuners and did manual scan for vm only..

i then configured ABM and viola all channels for both sky and vm found and arranged in bougets no isses.

guess the vix image still has alot of bugs which needs to be addressed.

stiking to openatv for now..

before i finish where can i download the vix apollo theme from as i luv it :)

abu baniaz
16-11-14, 18:51
If you dont post logs, it will never get fixed

sensui619
16-11-14, 20:44
yeh true..

maybe some other as i did backup the logs before i reflashed but my nephew hit the delete button..

but tbh i did the same thing with opentv image which i did with the vix i guess their is a bug on the vix image in pure areas.

i shall post logs the next time i play around with this

abu baniaz
20-11-14, 20:26
Please try this one.

It is Lriazer's work, any credit goes to him.

We have done the following:
Added a check for dvbsnoop
Modified the bouquet names
Removed the channel number

Transfer to /tmp/ and install by using following command

opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-c2lite_2014_11_20_all.ipk

You will need to install dvbsnoop using command

opkg install dvbsnoop

Plugin must be run while on an active cable channel.

Pure areas are not listed. Select "Any Pure Area"

sensui619
03-01-15, 17:08
the above plugin works as the others were giving me issues :)

pauldb
24-01-15, 20:36
great plugin works great, 1 little request

is it possible to put all the HD channels in 1 bouquet

Ta pauldb

neekhill
02-03-15, 13:07
how do i do a service scan so this works.
When i run it stops on parse Service Description Table .

cacophony
03-03-15, 03:30
reboot your box i had same problem as you.

harry1968
07-03-15, 23:55
Hi, I've got DM800HD SE clone with OpenPli4 but I can't see dvbsnoop so I can use autobouqets plugin.
Please help
Harry.

abu baniaz
08-03-15, 00:01
You need to ask on another forum. No support for clones here.

casuk
27-04-15, 11:49
Thanks

Sent from my HTC One

abu baniaz
28-04-15, 02:47
18/4/2015
Sorted Radio bouquet issue. Thanks CG121
Created Interactive sports bouquet
Removed hidden channels

19/4/2015
Number being printed next to name is now configurable in script. Default is off
Added check for dvbsnoop in script

23/4/2015 Thanks CG121
Removed VOD adult chanenls
PPV Channels fixed

jimbo2015
02-08-15, 16:40
You mention you have removed hidden channels in this update? In what context? If there are any "hidden" channels how do you get them back?

abu baniaz
02-08-15, 16:52
The channels were called "Hidden". I cant remember what was done. You can compare the scripts. 7zip can unpack ipk files, you can then compare without having to install.

waqypaqy
13-08-15, 11:29
Getting a zgemma h2 soon. what's the best way of using this plugin? I want the sky number list as the main, but would this conflict with AB28.2?

Should I be running this plugin first, then the sky version?

abu baniaz
13-08-15, 11:33
Your intended receiver is not supported on this forum

waqypaqy
13-08-15, 11:43
Your intended receiver is not supported on this forum
That's fine and understandable. Is my question not answerable though?

Andy_Hazza
13-08-15, 12:05
No as its a Zgemma h2 pile of shit as well as a clone n not supported by ViX, contray to what you have been told. Ta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aky1985
15-08-15, 00:44
Hi,

I downloaded and installed this
File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20150423_all.ipk

but when i go to about it says i have the version dated 1st June 2014.

Is that correct or have i got the older version still?

Also i have downloaded the latest MK picons but they do not seem to working with VM but some of them do work with 28.2e.

Thanks

abu baniaz
15-08-15, 00:52
Hi,
I downloaded and installed this
File Type: ipk enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-cable_20150423_all.ipk
but when i go to about it says i have the version dated 1st June 2014.

A typo in the file showing version date. 20150423 is showing as 1st june 2014.

It is not a godd idea to ask about two separate issues in one post. Especially when you are joing a thread.

aky1985
15-08-15, 13:46
Okay no problem i thought i had downloaded the older version.

Where can i get the following info from for Birmingham:

Network ID
Frequency
Symbol Rate

Thanks for your help.

daz450
15-08-15, 13:50
Message me if your stuck

EDIT: Please do not post links to other forums. There is a list of Net IDs already on this forum.

rizl4uk
27-10-15, 23:10
Some channels are grayed out and not available before doing the Autobroquets i could view the channel fine
bbchd and skysports1

abu baniaz
27-10-15, 23:20
Some channels are grayed out and not available before doing the Autobroquets i could view the channel fine
bbchd and skysports1
You may have used the wrong net ID

robborini
09-01-16, 19:28
Hello
Can someone help me to get uk cable channels on enigma 2 spark triplex with hyperion v4.5! I live in london? I have at home virgin media tv cable subscribe as well. I want to watch cable tv on enigma 2 with cccam or mgcam? I have cccam line for all satellites but i want cable tv.
Thank you

abu baniaz
09-01-16, 19:40
we dont do line talk here

robborini
09-01-16, 20:16
I dont know how to config. Reciever for cable tv!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimbo2015
25-02-16, 20:55
18/4/2015
Sorted Radio bouquet issue. Thanks CG121
Created Interactive sports bouquet
Removed hidden channels

19/4/2015
Number being printed next to name is now configurable in script. Default is off
Added check for dvbsnoop in script

23/4/2015 Thanks CG121
Removed VOD adult chanenls
PPV Channels fixed

Sorry but I am rather confused. What is the difference between the "c2lite" and "c2ultralite" and the "all" version? I assume the original version on page 1 will be the one that shows all the hidden channels as well?