PDA

View Full Version : TV Vlaanderen - CCcam Problem

JochenV
18-03-16, 16:46
Hello,

I have a problem on my GigaBlue quad ... running CCcam to be able to use the TV Vlaanderen Seca Card.

It works well for viewing the TV Vlaanderen channels. But when I zap around, and there is a channel that's not connected to my subscription, than the receivers freezes.
What happens is that no on the channels are encrypted anymore, so I am not able to view something. Only after a reboot, I can Watch TV again.

Is this a Quad problem, or a CCcam problem? Or just a setting in CCcam? I don't know, happy to hear some solutions!

bellejt
18-03-16, 16:52
try using cccam 2.3.0 and a prio file

JochenV
18-03-16, 17:02
Wow, that was fast ;)

Where can I find the prio file, and where do I have to place the file?

john doe
18-03-16, 17:09
if you are using openvix image go into feeds and download in softcam 2.3.0 or try setting up mgcamd or better oscam

bellejt
18-03-16, 17:14
open with firefox : http://kos.hdsat.pl/menu-28.html

GAH2402
18-03-16, 18:24
Hi,

Check this thread that I started, sounds a similar issue
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?50544-No-Datat-on-Transponder-Error-Box-won-t-Re-Boot

manicscrewdriver
18-03-16, 20:52
TV Vlaanderen Seca uses SID Lock technology in order to prevent card sharing. If you zap too quickly the card will give a bad ecm to your receiver and you will see a black screen. That could possibly be the issue, i have seen this cause a box to lock up in the past.

Use CCCam 2.3.0 and add these lines to the cccam.cfg file.

Disable EMM : no
SID LIMIT: /dev/sci0 4 10 # Upper card reader
GLOBAL EMM : 1
SECA HANDLER: 1

(change to:--- SID LIMIT: /dev/sci1 4 10 # for top reader)

It wont stop your screen going black if you zap too quickly but it may stop the box from crashing. It basically restricts how many times cccam can request ecms from the card. It will only allow 4 sid requests within a 10 second time frame.

If you use this with a prio file it should resolve the issue.

manicscrewdriver
19-03-16, 11:35
(change to:--- SID LIMIT: /dev/sci1 4 10 # for top reader)

Thats meant to say bottom reader lol :D

timofee
20-03-16, 20:31
Forget CCcam and use OSCam - no special settings - all problems solved.

manicscrewdriver
21-03-16, 01:13
OSCam is Ok if you know how to set it up as most people struggle with it, and even if you use OSCam unless you set it up to take into account the SID lock technology on the card you will still have the issue with the screen going black. So your no special settings analogy isn't completely water tight :D

Granted it may stop the receiver from crashing but you will still have a black screen if you zap around too quickly without setting the SID limit.

I consider myself fairly savvy when it comes setting up emus and i found that OSCam wasn't the easiest for me to set up from scratch when it first appeared when compared with CCCam, although i am extremely proficient with OSCam now as to am i with sBox, MGCamd and quite a few other emus i could mention.

A lot of people still use CCCam over OSCam due to its pure simplicity and the thinking if it works for what i watch why change.

Rob van der Does
21-03-16, 04:06
CCcam is getting worse and worse for several providers; Oscam is really the way to go.
If you're unsure how to set up Oscam I suggest to install PLi: it comes with a basic Oscam setup for TVV (& NL CD). Once working you can copy the Oscam configuration files and use them for ViX.