PDA

View Full Version : Qwerty RCU on solo2

Rizwan Awan
17-03-16, 18:25
I just purchase a Vu+ Qwerty remote, its front side working nicely but not able to use its back side, as I press unlock and any key, it shows stop on screen , mean keys working but STB not receongnize, can you help me to work it ?

judge
17-03-16, 19:09
Long standing VU driver issues.

Huevos
17-03-16, 20:48
Qwerty keyboard and USB keyboard haven't worked since the kernel update. Partially work on some Vu boxes using images based on the factory image and hacks, but not on any image that is for multiple brands.

Rizwan Awan
17-03-16, 21:17
So, there is no solution

Sicilian
17-03-16, 21:27
So, there is no solution

Think you'd need to use Blackhole, VTi or official image.

Rizwan Awan
18-03-16, 06:47
Also not working with Blackhole

Huevos
18-03-16, 10:17
Vu+ were advised of this at the time but no fix ever materialized.

jukkal
18-03-16, 17:55
I just purchase a Vu+ Qwerty remote, its front side working nicely but not able to use its back side, as I press unlock and any key, it shows stop on screen , mean keys working but STB not receongnize, can you help me to work it ?

I have an Ultimo that originally came with the remote with qwerty keys, and the latest Vix image where it worked was Apollo 24.. (Summer 2014)

abu baniaz
18-03-16, 18:07
I have an Ultimo that originally came with the remote with qwerty keys, and the latest Vix image where it worked was Apollo 24.. (Summer 2014)
Just to re-iterate, it is a drivers issue, not image spcific.

If you wantto isnatll apollo, be quick and install everything you want. then make a backup image. The plugins/feeds will be deleted soon.

wazze
26-07-16, 19:33
Any news?still no qwerty keys inputs on VIX images...

Salute w

Trial
26-07-16, 20:11
Hi,

Also not working with Blackhole
did you try Blackhole or Open Blackhole? 1st is based on original image and the Open version I think on OEA.

ciao

Larry-G
17-08-16, 13:04
Just another in a long line of Vu+ driver cockups, they have been told about it and either don't care as it only really affects third party images, not their own or don't know how to fix it.

Seeing as they seldom bother to reply to bug reports I guess we will never know what the real answer is.

As always the more users who badger them with complaints and bug reports the better chance it may eventually be sorted but seeing as it's been broken for at least two, maybe even three years don't hold your breath.