PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Timed recording without egg

George Kildare
15-03-16, 18:07
I want to make a repeated recording every weekday from MSNBC on Telstar 15W. There is no epg for this channel. How do I do this? When I press record, I get a message with 7 options. If I add a recording (Option 1) I can modify the recording instructions to repeat on weekdays and to record from a given time until a given time. However the instant recording continues and does not stop, although it is outside the indicated time slots. Previously I managed to do this, but I have forgotten how.
Very many thanks for any tips.

birdman
16-03-16, 04:13
The typo on the title threw me a bit. I was wondering why you wanted a strange variation of an egg timer...

Anyway, if you press Green to pop-up the timer list then pressing Green again (Add) will show a menu for a new timer.

Add the time you want it to run for (plus Description, Channel/Service, Location etc.) then change the Repeat type to repeated, and fill in the Repeats etc. fields which show up with what you need.

George Kildare
16-03-16, 08:32
Very many thanks bird man. Much appreciated. Unfortunately my egg timer is not yet connected to the Internet!