PDA

View Full Version : How do I connect a Cable TV connection to this box

dx052
15-03-16, 08:33
How do I connect this box to watch VM TV and what extra items to I need to make it all work? Thats if its possible!

Andy_Hazza
15-03-16, 12:42
I have looked into my crystal ball and can't seem to give you an answer......
If you provide us with more info, like what receiver you currently have, what setup with regards tuners etc, then maybe, just maybe, we will then be able to help you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcg85
16-03-16, 20:58
I've looked into my crystal ball too and I see you have an Edision OS Mini...or do I just know this since that's the thread you posted in.

Still won't be able to help you though as I am not that clued up on the box...not long got it myself

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

manicscrewdriver
16-03-16, 22:28
There are two ways. You could use a legitimate VM receiver and card or you could use any receiver with a DVB-C tuner.

It should be the same procedure as any other Enigma 2 box. if your using VIX

You need a feed from a VM subscriber line. You then need a receiver with a DVB-C tuner. You cannot use a DVB-S2 tuner to use a cable feed.

Plug feed into DVB-C tuner, setup tuner. You need to know the cable netid for your area to input into the transponder info when tuning.

Thirdly you need a valid Virgin Media subscriber card with the RSAKey and Boxkey and permission from Virgin Media to use their card in a non VM box.

Thats the legitimate way of getting VM services. Unfortunately if your asking on how to obtain these services for free or by illegal means then your asking in the wrong place as this breeches this forums rules :whistle:

Sicilian
17-03-16, 21:39
and thread closed.....