PDA

View Full Version : Bouquet List Picons

s2tephen
14-03-16, 21:51
Where do you install the Bouquet list picons (usb/picon) ?
How do you set them up, do they only work with certain skins
VU+ Duo2
3. 2. 037

Many thanks

abu baniaz
14-03-16, 22:09
Same place as the other picons.

s2tephen
17-03-16, 08:18
Cheers that is were I have put them .
So how do they show up then. I thought they may show in the bouquet list but not there.

abu baniaz
17-03-16, 17:19
It depends on the skin programming. (Sorry, you did ask). Which skin are you using?

john doe
17-03-16, 17:28
depends on the box you have and if you have an internal HDD. my picons saved on internal HDD and never had a problem like I did using usb

s2tephen
24-03-16, 20:59
VU+ Duo2
3 TB Hard Disk
16GB USB Thunmb Drive
Openvix 4 0 0 0 2
2 x dual S2 tuners
1 x Sundtek USB Cable tuner
Skin Magic HD Night
Picons on USB stick
I am having no issue's with picons being on the usb stick

If this is not able to display the bouquet picons can you please suggest a skin or skins they will .
Many thanks

Bazzer
24-03-16, 21:21
Try Vix confluence I use it and never had a issue with it. Try it and see if they load ok

abu baniaz
24-03-16, 22:15
Three examples

magic hd noire
vixbmc 1080 confluence
vixbmc1080

Bangord30
24-03-16, 23:02
Bello too

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

s2tephen
25-03-16, 20:40
Well its not happening for me can you tell me where and name of folder you are using for bouquet picons.
At this time i have a folder called picon on my usb stick with all the channel and bouquet picons in it.
Channel picon show bouquet picons do not.
I have made a folder called picon on hard disk copied bouquet picons to it still no show.
Im certainly missing something.
Using Confluence now.
Do i need to change a setup instruction somewhere?

abu baniaz
25-03-16, 20:56
You do not need to activate anything. Delete one of picon folders to avoid confusing things.

Post a printscreen of your ftp program showing the contents of your picon folder. Highlight the bouquet picon when you take a screenprint. Also post a screenshot of where the picon is not showing.

s2tephen
25-03-16, 22:42

Not there any ideas
Confluence
Has not got the 3 buttons either like the other one

Ive noticed that yours displays TV and mine Bouquets

abu baniaz
25-03-16, 23:28
Your picon folder layout is correct (provided the other one is the same and/or you have deleted it as suggested)

How did you bing up that screen on your TV? You are not showing All, Satellites, Providers or Favourites

s2tephen
26-03-16, 08:41
By just pressing the EPG button on the remote

If you press epg and then menu in the options screen you get option to display show bouquets at launch (Maybe this is the problem) mine set to yes.

And yes I have deleted the picon folder on the hard disk.

abu baniaz
26-03-16, 20:11
Try accessing the bouquets/service list system instead of the EPG system.

TV button should do this. Otherwise channel up/down then blue to select favourites.

s2tephen
26-03-16, 23:28
Hi
Yes that works
Thanks

Is there any chance of getting the the picon to show up in the screen I uploaded its a more direct line to the EPG

grantdavey91
14-07-16, 23:18
i have downloaded the mk bouquet picons and i can't get them to show, i have ftp'd them to the same location as my other picons but all i get when i press the tv button is a list of channel selection e.g. all channels, entertainment, kids, adult etc etc

i have the slyk1 v4 hd skin and been playing around with the settings but i cant get them to work??

any help appreciated

abu baniaz
14-07-16, 23:47
Not all skins display boquuet picons.

grantdavey91
14-07-16, 23:55
Not all skins display boquuet picons.

yes i have read a lot about how different skins use different set ups etc, i am just asking and waiting for a reply from the creator of slyk v4 on another thread, many thanks

grantdavey91
17-07-16, 07:17
yes i have read a lot about how different skins use different set ups etc, i am just asking and waiting for a reply from the creator of slyk v4 on another thread, many thanks

update : works now :)

With the creator's support [ kiddac ] I was able to fix the issue by installing the latest version of Slyk

bouquet picon is top right and isn't all that big, but at least it's there now! hopefully an improvement may be made in later versions

Thanks guys.