PDA

View Full Version : Iptv player plugin no sound but picture ok

Shiv
12-03-16, 16:59
Hi

I have a lx2 on vix 3.2 037

I downloaded the iptv player plugin from extensions plugin and installed it. When i play a video from the YouTube app from the iptv player plugin I get no sound but picture is fine. I've checked the volume and it is not on mute or low and the sound works fine when playing normal channels from my bouquets.

I have posted this on another forum and hope people don't mind me posting on here to as I'm still looking for a solution.

It's not a paid iptv server like Ruya or something...it's the free one you download from the plugins.

Could there be something I need to change in the configuration settings in the iptv player plugin?

Kind regards

Trial
12-03-16, 18:51
Hi,
most streams use AAC for sound so try activating AAC downmix.

ciao

Shiv
12-03-16, 20:04
Hi,
most streams use AAC for sound so try activating AAC downmix.

ciao

I just tried what you suggested but still nothing. Could you or anybody else have a look the pics I've uploaded of the settings that are set because I might be missing something.

Btw does the videos get streamed on the "external movie player" or the "gs streamer"

I've been only able to get up the external movie player settings can't seem to find where the gs streamer settings would be

Kind regards

Shiv
12-03-16, 20:09
Sorry could not upload the photos for some reason from iPhone. Il try again in a bit

Shiv
12-03-16, 20:14
Thanks it was the acc settings

It worked thank you so much