PDA

View Full Version : [ET8x00] Enhancement Possibility

jbeer
11-03-16, 20:52
Hi,

I hope this is in the right place.

I was wondering if the following would be a possible enhancement. I have created quite a few folders under the directory /media/hdd/movie to keep all my TV programs and movies in order.

Now when I have programs recorded they drop into their designated folder but it is hard to tell when folders actually have any programs in them so would it be possible to have an indicator of some kind so it is easier to see if a folder is empty or has an items within it.

Maybe the indicator could be a colour indicator?

Thanks - Jason

leshay
11-03-16, 22:49
Hi

Just a 'me too' post. Maybe show a count of files in the folders?

judge
11-03-16, 23:03
You can have the folders sorted by date so any with new recordings will be displayed above the others.

birdman
12-03-16, 03:17
You can have the folders sorted by date so any with new recordings will be displayed above the others.Except that would also put those with the most-recently-deleted entries at the top too.

leshay
12-03-16, 05:35
Hi

I would be happy to just have the count added to the end of the folder title. To me it wouldn't matter if the folder sort remained the same. I shudder to think of the number of times I have opened empty folders just to check if there was anything added when I wasn't looking.

jbeer
12-03-16, 10:34
I love the current layout so for me a simple colour change of folder to indicator it has files or no files