PDA

View Full Version : box for syncing to kodi

Bainze
09-03-16, 21:36
hi,

looking for box where i can use the channels to sync onto kodi using pvr client.

i hear wetek can do this, anything else tho? poss a zgemma?

thank you

twol
09-03-16, 21:41
With the wetek you basically have 2 systems that share the box, but only one runs at a time, so,you flip from Enigma to Kodi and back.

Bainze
09-03-16, 21:46
With the wetek you basically have 2 systems that share the box, but only one runs at a time, so,you flip from Enigma to Kodi and back. can i use enigma and then kodi on my laptop with the channels at same time

twol
09-03-16, 22:05
Sorry, you have me confused:) please clarify what you are trying to do :)

Bainze
09-03-16, 22:17
Sorry, you have me confused:) please clarify what you are trying to do :)
ok, so if a match is on bt sport i want to watch in another room where i have kodi could i sync the channels to kodi to watch it on there without using the main box

duoduo
10-03-16, 08:01
Yes, but if you also want to watch something on the main receiver at the same time you would need a dual tuner. It doesn't have to be wetek to do this, any kodi device can stream too.

Bainze
10-03-16, 22:26
Yes, but if you also want to watch something on the main receiver at the same time you would need a dual tuner. It doesn't have to be wetek to do this, any kodi device can stream too. ok how do i do this then?

Bainze
10-03-16, 22:44
hi guys.

i am looking to buy a box soon - these are my requirements:

dual tuner? so i can watch and also record another show and pause rewind etc
use for sat
fast and be able to use kodi/ts media if ever needed to for movies and also tv
be able to put sly channels from line to my kodi using pvr client or .m3u and use while box not in use on same IP or even when I'm away from the IP/box
budget - 100-150, pref around 100 would be better
add sly skin

thanks!

Ford1
10-03-16, 23:06
you wont get decent twin tuner for you budget, stretch a little more and you can get the xtrend et8000 excellent first time box, and will do most of what you want

Bainze
10-03-16, 23:53
you wont get decent twin tuner for you budget, stretch a little more and you can get the xtrend et8000 excellent first time box, and will do most of what you wantis it possible to sync channels to kodi using vu+ pvr? thanks

duoduo
11-03-16, 08:16
Yes, it is. We don't do line talk on here buddy. Up your budget to nearer £200 for a decent receiver.

Bainze
11-03-16, 10:55
Yes, it is. We don't do line talk on here buddy. Up your budget to nearer £200 for a decent receiver.ok apologies, i dont want to spend too much on a box.. is this edison os any good?