PDA

View Full Version : best wizard for fire tv stick

pspmixer
08-03-16, 15:23
recently just purchased a amazon fire tv stick , ive installed kodi on it and looking to find the best wizard for it, want avoid adult stuff as will be display on family tv
any suggestions.

ive heard of one called the beast is that the best one to get

duoduo
08-03-16, 15:39
Definitely recommend the beast, best config Wizard to date imo

wallnut
08-03-16, 15:42
Have a look at Hyper TT.

There is a build for Kodi 15.2 and for Kodi 16 depending on what you have installed.

You can also choose to have (or not have) the adult section. :p

There are loads of tutorial videos on youtube to help you install which ever wizard you want. Try them all :eek: and see which is your favourite!

mann
08-03-16, 15:55
wookie and once installed in community builds install "Rays lighter build"
All footie shown etc every single game being played.

pspmixer
08-03-16, 16:15
Definitely recommend the beast, best config Wizard to date imo
cheers il try it
is it same repo

Have a look at Hyper TT.

There is a build for Kodi 15.2 and for Kodi 16 depending on what you have installed.

You can also choose to have (or not have) the adult section. :p

There are loads of tutorial videos on youtube to help you install which ever wizard you want. Try them all :eek: and see which is your favourite!
ive got new 16 jarvis installed, can you link to that tutorial please

wookie and once installed in community builds install "Rays lighter build"
All footie shown etc every single game being played.
whats repo for that defintely looking at getting all 3pm epl

khan888
08-03-16, 16:31
Paradox wizard for me, nice layout and every epl game shown :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wallnut
08-03-16, 16:33
Here you go

Think this is the one I used

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbdh7e-1RuA

wullboy
08-03-16, 16:45
Install the ares wizard, and you can pick a build for there that should suit your needs m8 ??

mogli
08-03-16, 16:49
+1 for the beast, Ive tried a few, running slick on Jarvis 16

Bazzer
08-03-16, 16:53
Kobra for me won't install addons you have to do them yourself great for the Firestick has it don't load vasts amount of crap addons that fills the Firestick up. :thumbsup:

dbmx
08-03-16, 19:06
Spinz TV :thumbsup:

micscave
08-03-16, 19:48
Another one for Wookie which is updated very often [emoji106]

Andy_Hazza
08-03-16, 19:50
recently just purchased a amazon fire tv stick , ive installed kodi on it and looking to find the best wizard for it, want avoid adult stuff as will be display on family tv
any suggestions.

ive heard of one called the beast is that the best one to get

Beast 1.6 is ace, and suited for the amazon fire stick.

pspmixer
11-03-16, 12:36
i went for the beast 1.6 thanks everyone for the input on this

john doe
11-03-16, 22:39
does anyone know if you can have more than 1 build installed? I know the stick has a small memory (I think its around 8gb). am keen installing beast 1.6.

duoduo
11-03-16, 23:09
You can use the Ares Wizard which allows you to skip between many different builds.

dfox
12-03-16, 07:10
Beast 1.6 is ace, and suited for the amazon fire stick.

I am running The Beast 1.6 on Jarvis 16.0 and it is running smoothly. Best build I have used, been using the beast for a while now. Build has just been updated last night.

Sicilian
12-03-16, 07:17
Never used any of these installers before, normally install everything manually. Just tried the beast on both my VenzTech's K1 & K3.

DaMacFunkin
12-03-16, 07:20
These builds might not be around for long, i know for a fact that the kodi developers are sick of these pre-configured builds that provide instant illegal access to stuff and i am surprised that this forum allows discussion about them, they are seriously considering reporting these repositorys and having them taken down, they say it stops them from being taken seriously and hampers their attempts to get funding so they can continue to develop.

duoduo
12-03-16, 08:36
They will never be able to end them, no sooner does it go down a new one pops up. Copyright is not illegal in every country and as such the use of a vpn will be a simple work around with the developers having the server in the country where copyright is not illegal. If it wasn't for all these repositories/builds kodi would be not be where it is today.