PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] Just can't get AutoBouquetMaker set right?

harryajh
07-03-16, 10:13
Living in Bristol I would like "BBC One West" + "HTV West" but cannot find the correct ABM settings to make this happen -

Sky UK:area = "Westcountry SD" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "Westcountry Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV Wales Custom" gives "BBC One Wales HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV West Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Central West HD"
Sky UK:area = "HTV West/Thames Valley Custom" gives "BBC One HD" + "ITV Meridian SouthCentral West HD"

Any ideas people?

beginning to think I need to manually edit using something like iDream but with auto update set every day, won't this blam my changes? or maybe I should only run manually when new channels appear? as you can tell, I'm a bit lost as to how to resolve this!

thanks

abu baniaz
07-03-16, 15:45
The chanenls are deteminded by the broadcaster. Not every ITV region has an equivalent HD one. You have enabled "swap channels", this will swap the ITV channel for the HD version which may not match what you wanted, but is what the broadcaster has determined.

Disable the swap and see what you get

harryajh
07-03-16, 21:48
abu, you are an absolute hero mate, works perfectly now

I would never have thought of that in a million years!

many thanks

casuk
08-03-16, 21:40
Having a similar prob on latest image were I run abm but dont get bt sport 1 sd or hd, I see them in all channels but non clear either not fond in pat or tune failed all outher bt sports work and BBC didn't work

abu baniaz
08-03-16, 22:09
Having a similar prob on latest image were I run abm but dont get bt sport 1 sd or hd, I see them in all channels but non clear either not fond in pat or tune failed all outher bt sports work and BBC didn't work
Attch your debug log

casuk
08-03-16, 22:41
It's down my mates, thing is it worked in here but not in his I told him to scan ABM and it bt sport 1 came up as n/a I also put another bouquet in and told him to try that the same so I think it's something outher than the box his signal differs from mine or something

abu baniaz
08-03-16, 22:49
He is probably checking another bouquet (non ABM) or he has loaded another set of bouquets afterwards. Best to add the provider prefix in ABM's configure menu to avoid confusion.

An N/A will come up if the channel is selected in the bouquets, but it does not exist in lamedb.

casuk
08-03-16, 22:59
I'll need to go and see it I guess, thanks mate