PDA

View Full Version : Help Diagnose Glitching

Funkyzeit
31-12-10, 00:38
Hi Folks - noob here.
Firstly blown away by both the vu+ duo and the vix image. Brilliant stuff.

My only issue is with glitching which I gather is not image related. I suspect it is actually my cccam setup but not sure.
Summary of setup/issue
Vix1.3/cccam 2.2.1

For example watching SSHD1 and SS1 tonight and both glitching. My snr is approx 80% and AGC 90+ for both stations. I have a 7mb bb connection so I'm suspecting it might be cccam.
I'm running 2.2.1 (client) the server is 2.1.4 (does it make a difference they are diff versions?) Not sure what ECM time should be for Sly UK (whats considered acceptable?) but it's jumping anywhere from 0.3 to 1.5.

Is there any logs that could indicate problems? Could it be my config file?
What are the steps I should take to diagnose?

Much appreciated folks.

basilyoung
31-12-10, 00:53
is this local network, or over the wan ( internet ) if the later, we can not help you, card share is a forbidden subject on this forum

baz

Lewiscc
31-12-10, 01:54
Hi Folks - noob here.
Firstly blown away by both the vu+ duo and the vix image. Brilliant stuff.

My only issue is with glitching which I gather is not image related. I suspect it is actually my cccam setup but not sure.
Summary of setup/issue
Vix1.3/cccam 2.2.1

For example watching SSHD1 and SS1 tonight and both glitching. My snr is approx 80% and AGC 90+ for both stations. I have a 7mb bb connection so I'm suspecting it might be cccam.
I'm running 2.2.1 (client) the server is 2.1.4 (does it make a difference they are diff versions?) Not sure what ECM time should be for Sly UK (whats considered acceptable?) but it's jumping anywhere from 0.3 to 1.5.

Is there any logs that could indicate problems? Could it be my config file?
What are the steps I should take to diagnose?

Much appreciated folks.

anything over 0.500 and there's a chance of glitching .... 1.500 is way too high

steford
31-12-10, 10:36
I would say if FTA channels are fine and channels watched via CCCam are freezing then CCCam is your issue. Try other channels with your local cards via CCCam maybe to narrow it down.

Funkyzeit
31-12-10, 10:41
is this local network, or over the wan ( internet ) if the later, we can not help you, card share is a forbidden subject on this forum

baz

This is over my LAN off my geniune card. Thanks.

Will try the FTA channels and report back. Thanks folks.

Stanman
31-12-10, 21:06
my lan I get no higher than .100.
The CCcam have not make any major amendments such as card speed etc.
The line to my server is its internal IP address - is this how you set it up?

basilyoung
01-01-11, 00:01
poor signal strength is the most likely candidate, if its a local set up

or duplicate lines

baz