PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Service not found error

amir96
02-03-16, 15:58
Hello. Im getting service not found (sid not found in pat) error on all BT Sport channels HD & SD. I use 28.2e autoboquet laizers. Tried running that manually but still no luck. Done an automatic scan still no luck. Any ideas? Thanks

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 17:30
Upload the csv file created by AB 28.2. attach it, do not paste it. You will find it in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

What is the "created date" in the AB 28.2 credits bouquet?
From which bouquet are you selecting the affected channels?

amir96
02-03-16, 18:15
Upload the csv file created by AB 28.2. attach it, do not paste it. You will find it in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

What is the "created date" in the AB 28.2 credits bouquet?
From which bouquet are you selecting the affected channels?
When i try to upload the csv file it says invald file?
Created data is 2nd March 14:51
Sports Bouqet

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 18:20
Zip the file then attach it.

What details are you getting for the channel.
I'm getting 11343 MHz Vertical 27500 5/6

amir96
02-03-16, 18:27
Zip the file then attach it.

What details are you getting for the channel.
I'm getting 11343 MHz Vertical 27500 5/6
File attached.
I'm getting 11386 MHz Vertical 29500 3/4

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 18:57
Note: I posted SD channel details. 11386 is for the HD ones.

A. You are not using latest version of plugin, (this does not matter in this case)
B. The details for the channels match with my runs of the plugin.
C. Can you go to signal/sat finder and see if you get a lock on that transponder?

D. If you want, I can check your bouquets on my system. Easiest way is to backup your bouquets is to use the bouquet editor in openwebif. Click on export.

amir96
02-03-16, 19:07
Note: I posted SD channel details. 11386 is for the HD ones.

A. You are not using latest version of plugin, (this does not matter in this case)
B. The details for the channels match with my runs of the plugin.
C. Can you go to signal/sat finder and see if you get a lock on that transponder?

D. If you want, I can check your bouquets on my system. Easiest way is to backup your bouquets is to use the bouquet editor in openwebif. Click on export.

I have done an auto scan once again & then run ABM again restart the box & now bt sport is working again. First time i did this method nothing but now working. Same happened yesterday so i will have to see if tomorrow it goes back to being scrambled again.

Also, is there a way for plugins to auto update, if not how do you know when a plugin needs updating? Thanks

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 19:14
I am getting confused by your problem. You have gone from a chanenl created by AB 28.2 to one created by ABM, then encryption/scrambled.

If you installed a plugin from the plugins/download menu, when the plugin is updated on the image server and the image is updated, the latest version of the plugin will be installed on your system. Plugins do not generally update automatically.

amir96
02-03-16, 19:21
I am getting confused by your problem. You have gone from a chanenl created by AB 28.2 to one created by ABM, then encryption/scrambled.

If you installed a plugin from the plugins/download menu, when the plugin is updated on the image server and the image is updated, the latest version of the plugin will be installed on your system. Plugins do not generally update automatically.

Sorry its just lazy wording ignore me it is AB 28.2e & by scrambled i just meant the error i initially got in my first post "service not found", poor wording by me lol

The ab 28.2e was downloaded from plugins menu & its not latest version so if i want to manually update it now how do i do that? Thanks

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 19:32
Easiest way in your case is to update image to 037.

The AB 28.2 download thread is here if you want to manually install it
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29

amir96
02-03-16, 19:36
Thanks Abu. Patient & helpful as always