PDA

View Full Version : vu+ duo resetting onto babestation channel?????

marie73
02-03-16, 10:21
hiya is anyone elses box resetting or restarting then opens on babestation channel?
whats that about? does anyone know how to stop this or fix it as ive got kids and it did it whilst they were in the room
ive actually tried deleting all adult channels but they come back ive also tried pin blocking all adult channels but they come back, but the weird thing is I don't
mind it resetting but on babestation? no one in the house watches adult channels so why does it reset on this channel?
its driving me crazy

judge
02-03-16, 10:24
Open ports & someone winding you up?

Ashley69
02-03-16, 10:24
Are you sure no one is accessing the box from a PC. Openwebif.

ccs
02-03-16, 10:35
The channel your box starts up with can be set up to anything you want.

Maybe it's set to the adult channel (for some unknown reason), and the real issue is the box resetting/restarting?

twol
02-03-16, 11:06
The channel your box starts up with can be set up to anything you want.

Maybe it's set to the adult channel (for some unknown reason), and the real issue is the box resetting/restarting?

.... and if so have you checked for logs?

fast65
02-03-16, 17:10
are you using the bouquet maker and if so have you set the adult channels to disabled. Even if you delete them in your channel list I think they will come back when bouquet maker updates so they need disabling in menu

Sicilian
03-03-16, 01:17
Open your channel lists, select a channel like BBC One HD. Whilst your channel list is open and BBC One HD is highlighted press Menu > Select 'Set as startup service' > Then select 'Only on startup'.

Once done reboot your receiver. Hold down power button on remote > select restart on TV to reboot receiver, should boot straight to BBC One HD.

marie73
16-03-16, 08:46
sorry for the late feedback
Thankyou guys for the help
Thankyou Sicilian much appreciated il give that a go and will give u

marie73
16-03-16, 16:41
thankyou so much it sorted it sicilian:)