PDA

View Full Version : Duo problem

readyrangers
02-03-16, 00:50
Hi. I bought a second hand due, it has a slight annoying problem hopefully somebody can help me with. I can be watching it fine for as long as I want with no problems if I don't change channel. If I have been watching it for a while and change channel I get black screen, if I restart cam it stays the same. Once I do a restart it comes on again. It does not do it all the time. Does anybody know what might be causing this?

2stein
02-03-16, 10:38
which image, which cam?

wullboy
02-03-16, 11:18
I would re-install the image m8, i had a similar problem once, and i`m sure a re-install sorted out the problem ??

NB... check you have the latest cam for your duo ...

readyrangers
02-03-16, 19:38
which image, which cam?

Hi guys. Sorry for the slow reply. It is vix, it has world of satellite in the bottom righ corner when it boots. It had cccam and mg 1.35 on it when I got it. I took off cccam and replaced it with mg 1.38, that's what I am using now. I have just removed 1.35 as well to make sure it is not affecting it.
The first thought I had was it would need flashed, I was just hoping it was a setting that may have be causing it.
Thanks

abu baniaz
02-03-16, 19:47
The images have series names/numbers and version numbers too. You can find out exact details by:

Menu > Information > About

Latest public image is
Version: 3.2
Build Number: 037

If youa re not on this image, best to flash/install it.

readyrangers
02-03-16, 20:00
It says build 036

readyrangers
02-03-16, 20:01
I think the box is a genuine box, just pick the latest build from here?
I just noticed it says virtuosso image extreme by team vix, support at world of satellite.

readyrangers
02-03-16, 22:53
How do I know if I already have the newest bootloader? Where do I get the latest boot loader if I need it? I have flashed ibox with usb before, never needed to do the bootloader before.

cactikid
03-03-16, 01:20
bootloaders are in with the list of images but i would think its just an updated image you need.

readyrangers
03-03-16, 20:56
Thank you, will try it once I get time.

readyrangers
05-03-16, 13:19
I flashed it with a new image. Working a treat now.
Thank you.