PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Crashing Randomly - Does not work until i reflash

rdborg
01-03-16, 08:39
Hey guys.

I have an original VU+ Solo. Had it for about 2 years. Was working fine up until a few weeks ago. It stopped receiver channels.. signal full but nothing on screen.. on FTA channels. Decided to upgrade image as it was outdated.. Flash Various VIX & BH Images.. Latest one was VIX latest image got VU+ Solo i could find.

What happens is after a day, few days, or week. Box crashes, shows attached errors and reboots in a continual loop. The same error is given on any and every image i try to install. I have to re flash image to get box to work then it happens again. Have flashed box 10 times in 2 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated

Rayne
01-03-16, 09:38
Have you installed any new skins / plugins? - I had a very similar issue occur and it was due to the plugins I was using. I ended up having to reflash and install the plugins one-by-one until I found the one that was causing problems.

Not sure if that helps - but I'm sure the more tenured members will be able to give better advice!

Sicilian
03-03-16, 01:34
OpenViX 2.4 is very old. See newer images on www.openvix.co.uk

rdborg
03-03-16, 05:55
Ye i knwo its old but problem is box wont take anything newer becuase its a first version of vu+ solo... if i flash anything higher than that it dont work.

Tkr001
03-03-16, 19:42
Maybe you have a clone. I have 3 old solos and they run any version of vix fine. Sure there's not much flash left for plugins but they still run vix and the essentials.