PDA

View Full Version : Zero stream from other Vu Box?

CS10
27-02-16, 16:04
Hi all,
I brought a Zero as a second stp in a spare room and was just wondering the best way to stream recordings from another solo2 box on the same network?

twol
27-02-16, 16:08
Fallback tuner to Solo2 or use Remote Channel Streamer converter plugin.

CS10
27-02-16, 16:09
Ah ok,

I was expecting to just be able to set it as a network mount or something.

judge
27-02-16, 16:15
Fallback tuner to Solo2 or use Remote Channel Streamer converter plugin.

That will work for live TV not recordings.

Install NFS, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> NFS setup.
Then, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network ->Mounts Setup -> Network Browser

Mount the shared drive.

twol
27-02-16, 17:39
That will work for live TV not recordings.

Install NFS, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> NFS setup.
Then, Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network ->Mounts Setup -> Network Browser

Mount the shared drive.

Correct, next time must put my glasses on and actually read the post :).

cactikid
27-02-16, 18:24
ok i am lost as with other enigma2 boxes i can stream my recordings from duo/nano/solo2

" Vu+ Zero is a smart choice for those using HDD integrated Vu+ models like SOLO2 and DUO2. Let's assume you use Vu+ Zero in your room. Once connected in your home network, you can play multimedia contents stored in DUO2 or SOLO2 in the living room. Vu+ Zero is definitely the most ideal solution for your second set top box. - See more at: http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Vu/VU-Plus-Zero#sthash.xemL4ty8.dpuf "

Willmoore
27-02-16, 18:53
Another way (simpler imo) is to install the IPTV player from the plugins and access your remote recordings via the MEDIA app

john doe
27-02-16, 19:01
ok i am lost as with other enigma2 boxes i can stream my recordings from duo/nano/solo2

" Vu+ Zero is a smart choice for those using HDD integrated Vu+ models like SOLO2 and DUO2. Let's assume you use Vu+ Zero in your room. Once connected in your home network, you can play multimedia contents stored in DUO2 or SOLO2 in the living room. Vu+ Zero is definitely the most ideal solution for your second set top box. - See more at: http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Vu/VU-Plus-Zero#sthash.xemL4ty8.dpuf "

yes you can stream content from one box to another, by the following NFS setup under network

once that is done go to menu-setup, settings, network, mount setup, network browers - this will find your box. once found click on the box, and click media HDD setup.

know go into recordings, location (yellow)find the HDD click and go to movies and it done