PDA

View Full Version : [Mut@nt HD2400] Glitched recordings?

psykix
26-02-16, 22:47
For some reason all my recordings from last night have glitches all over the place. Tonights recordings seem fine.

Just hoping there isn't an issue with my receiver. I tried to capture screenshots.

Any ideas? Hopefully it was just a one off issue!

Blu-ray
26-02-16, 23:00
Looks like your dish has moved ?.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

garryboy
26-02-16, 23:52
I'm having similar issue on BBC 1 Scotland HD on my vu duo. Getting glitching every few mins

No movement in my dish and Sat locked on both tuners with SNR at 94% and AGC 97%.

No problems on other channels.

I update to 3.2 build 037 and then rescanned using autobouquet and problem still persists.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

psykix
27-02-16, 00:06
It's not the dish - and watching any satellite live seems ok.

Also, I think 3 different tuners were used at one point, on 2 different dishes (1 fixed, 1 motor) so it would point to an issue with the receiver instead.

I guess I'll just monitor it! Also, they were all FTA channels too.

^^COMPASS^^
27-02-16, 00:25
I had this Yesterday on my VU + UNO

It was just a Playback issue for me, after i restarted my Receiver playback was perfect.

garryboy
27-02-16, 00:53
Update to my earlier post I'm getting glitching on all terrestrial HD channels during live TV

garryboy
27-02-16, 20:42
Further updates. I noticed when picture was glitching I was loosing signal. Swapped feeds round and signal drop moved from turner a to b. So I have an issue with cable likely at dish end. Il get up the ladder tomorrow for a look.