PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a SD Simple Skin

linus
21-02-16, 20:39
Hello, i am looking for a "simple" standard skin, like the original of openAtv or OpenVti, but there are not in the list. :/

In fact, here is the problem, my solo Se will be used on an old TV (cathode-ray screen) so with a low resolution.
For the moment i used the default blue (i am not on the old tv for the moment, has it will be a gift) but when i tested the default openvix skin it was not really readable on the Timer screen and program list.
so what would you advice me to use for small resolution? :)

Thank's.

Edit: perhaps the magic Sd theme? But if i test it now, i have a bootloop...

Andy_Hazza
21-02-16, 23:00
Try the default ViX-Night-HD or the ViX-Day-HD skins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

judge
21-02-16, 23:05
Which SD skin did you install?
What image & build are you using?
Upload the E2 crash log you're getting so it can be fixed if needs be & you're using ViX.

linus
22-02-16, 09:22
Hello, i am on the openvix-3.2.036.release-vusolose.

I have tested the magic-SD that is on the plugin list but in a 1080P resolution. (i am not on the old tv for the moment)
I could not give you log, because, just after install the SD thème, use it, i could no more get the control of the vu+.
It's lock on the "Openvix" background with sometime "Vix 3D" logo running, but nothing more.
Seems to be a boot loop.
I could not get control by web for exemple (but didn t test ftp to see if it work) and remote does nothing.
So i have flashed an other time Openvix and start all from the begining.

The question was more, witch skin do you advice to use on low resolution in fact. :)