PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Recordings Is This a Bug?

baz135
18-02-16, 00:55
Until last update I was able to record two channels however now I can only watch one channel and record another. If I tried to record the channel I am watching, I get error timer conflict message. I have mange to overcome this problem by changing default setting in Setup\System\Customize "Enable timer conflict detection" from YES to No. I now no long get timer conflict message if I tried to record 3 programs.

Advice would be appreciated

2stein
18-02-16, 09:20
sounds like a bug in the timer conflict checking code.

baz135
18-02-16, 20:47
Thanks look forward to hearing from you.

Huevos
18-02-16, 21:38
Please fill in the correct information. Build version has 3 digits.
Also, you need to give us a set of steps to reproduce the issue.

baz135
19-02-16, 19:35
Build 036, info updated.
Steps, add recording in EPG via Green Button result OK. Add second recording in EPG via Green button result conflict. Change default setting in Setup\System\Customize "Enable timer conflict detection" from YES to No, conflict timer error message goes away, and can record two tv programs.

birdman
20-02-16, 02:21
Build 036, info updated.
Steps, add recording in EPG via Green Button result OK. Add second recording in EPG via Green button result conflict. Change default setting in Setup\System\Customize "Enable timer conflict detection" from YES to No, conflict timer error message goes away, and can record two tv programs.Are those recordings on the same/different channels and, if different, do they overlap in time?
How are your tuners configured?

baz135
20-02-16, 02:32
No different channels same times. Never had this problem before until upgrading to build 036. Tuner A single, tuner B equal to tuner A.

birdman
20-02-16, 04:06
No different channels same times. Never had this problem before until upgrading to build 036. Tuner A single, tuner B equal to tuner A.Look at Main menu -> Setup -> System -> Recording and playback settings.

What is "Recordings always have priority" set to. It should be "yes".

Although unless you are setting both recordings to currently-running programmes I can't see this having any relevance here.

baz135
20-02-16, 13:14
It is set to yes. Can you confirm please if there is a bug or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bbbuk
20-02-16, 14:45
I can't re-create this on my Solo 2 using vix 3.2 036. I have two separate feeds coming into box.

I started recording channel 5 that I was watching and then switched to BBC 1 (both tuners now in use) and then I was able to record BBC 1 without an issue.

Checked planner and both programmes were being recorded.

Huevos
20-02-16, 18:03
It is set to yes. Can you confirm please if there is a bug or not.

Sent from my iPad using TapatalkLike I said above we need a step-by-step.

baz135
21-02-16, 01:53
Hi Guys, Thanks for all your help, I have managed to solve problem. I did a complete clean reinstall without backup, is now working OK.

I can think that a file somehow got corrupted.

Thanks again for your help, such a great community. :thumbsup: