PDA

View Full Version : Tuner Problem

Tryharder
17-02-16, 12:27
This problem has just randomly happened and has never happened before......

I have 1 Tuner connected to a fixed dish on 28e and the 2nd Tuner connected to a motorised dish the preferred Tuner is set to Tuner B ( the fixed dish ) although I have tried changing them about without success...
My problem being that when I record a program on either Tuner the other one won't work ie. the screen goes dark...if I then cancel the recording Both Tuners work fine. I have alternated preffered Tuners and moved the Motorised Dish to different Sats. I can then zap between both Tuners and both work fine. If i then press record on either Tuner the other one stops working. This problem has just randomly happened everything was fine on Monday.!!!

Any Ideas please would be appreciated..

Rgds.Tryharder

Tryharder
18-02-16, 14:12
Figured out what the problem was...Ive been trying to get Oscam working without any success whatsoever but had various files in the config. folder. which must have been having some effect somewhere...anyway decided to delete them all and hey presto recordings and Tuners are back to normal. I shall endeavour to percivere with regard to Oscam....

Rgds.Tryharder