PDA

View Full Version : Closed thread (re venton) also seperate questions regarding vix images.

lumberjack
16-02-16, 21:02
Thanks to the mods who replied to my thread regarding the Venton box & vix4, I had not realised is was a patched version.
As the thread was closed I was unable to say thank you.

I will avoid this box, so I am looking at a amiko alien2 and would like further advice.

Q1. What image & plug in can I use to get the channel listing the same as sky, it is for a friend who insists of this channel numbering.

Q2. I bought a VU+ solo from here about 3 years ago, is this the image I should use for that box please?
Openvix 3 2 036 Release Vusolo

with thanks

Huevos
16-02-16, 23:15
Q1) That is not a supported box, so no further discussion.

Q2) Solo is well out of date so struggles to run any up to date image.

lumberjack
17-02-16, 01:39
Thanks for info

lumberjack
17-02-16, 01:42
Sorry just re read the thread.

Q1. That is not a supported box, so no further discussion. (you are not supporting the amiko alien 2, am I understanding that correctly please

Thanks to the mods who replied to my thread regarding the Venton box & vix4, I had not realised is was a patched version.
As the thread was closed I was unable to say thank you.

I will avoid this box, so I am looking at a amiko alien2 and would like further advice.

Q1. What image & plug in can I use to get the channel listing the same as sky, it is for a friend who insists of this channel numbering.

Q2. I bought a VU+ solo from here about 3 years ago, is this the image I should use for that box please?
Openvix 3 2 036 Release Vusolo

with thanks

abu baniaz
17-02-16, 01:46
OpenVix do not support the Amiko Alien receivers.

You will find a list of supported receivers listed here: http://www.openvix.co.uk
Click on the supported brands.