PDA

View Full Version : Changing channels by numbers

bazzg
15-02-16, 03:01
Hi All i have set my fav channels a list of about 50, so if i am watching say sky living number 7 and want to watch Alibi number 5, when i press 5 it always goes to bbc 1 number 1 but on all channels how can i alter it to stay on fav channels and go to the right number ( i do have bbc 1 on my fav list which is number 1, i have tried a few things on system setup/ channel settings but can't find the right one to change, any help Please thanks in advance:confused::confused:

abu baniaz
15-02-16, 03:12
Where is your bouquet? (In the context of all the bouquets in your system)

EDIT:
Has this got anything to do with EPG or just bouquets?

What are the other bouquets?

bazzg
15-02-16, 15:10
I am not sure what you mean and if i have posted to wrong part of forum i am sorry let me know were to post

abu baniaz
15-02-16, 18:09
how have you made your other bouquets? does your favourite bouquet come before or after the others?

Don't worry about where you posted. just need to make sure we are helping you with the right thing.

bazzg
15-02-16, 18:48
I have just checked and their is a few from all channels -entertainment- FTA-movies las scanned etc should i delete some of these
t

bazzg
16-02-16, 15:54
Hi i have figured this pot go to TV mode which shows all Bouquets go to move mode and move Favorites to top so it is first and thats it thaks for helping;););)

Andy_Hazza
16-02-16, 16:11
Hi i have figured this pot go to TV mode which shows all Bouquets go to move mode and move Favorites to top so it is first and thats it thaks for helping;););)

Will move back to original slot on next scan probably. Not 100% though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
16-02-16, 16:23
I am guessing he is using ABM. If so, it will do on next run. In any case he has messed up the official numebring.

What he could have done was
Generate main bouquet = whatever name of own bouquet is.

Even better would be to use the custom mix file and he wont have to worry about updating the service refernces for his own bouquet.