PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] Autobouquet update remove channels added manually to favourites

cga
13-02-16, 17:15
Is there a way to stop autobouquet deleting channels added manually to favourite categories.
For e.g. is i add a channel to entertainment it gets deleted after the favourites updates overnight. Only workaround is not running favourites update.

abu baniaz
15-02-16, 01:18
AB 28.2 and ABM make their bouquets according to their programming and files. If you maunally edit their bouquets, you are wasting your time. Next time they run, they will remake the bouquets according to their programming and files.

It is possible to ABM and AB 28.2 make bouquets how you want them to. Both have different ways of achieving this.

AB 28.2
This uses the custom sort files. You can modify the existing custom_sort_3.txt file to your liking, or make your own. You can even rename the bouquets in cluding the large one. You cannot get rid of the large first bouquet if you use sort 3.

ABM
In my view the favourites.xml system is the best way of doing so. There are other processes, but in my experience, this is the easiest way. You can use differnyt providers too. Some work needs to be put in to begin with, but then it looks after itself. If the offcial numbers change, you will have to adapt your files.

Here is one thread
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?50320-Customising-Bouquets