PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade my box

staden321
13-02-16, 03:06
Sorry to lower the tone by mentioning openbox v8s, anyway 4 months ago I knew nothing about all this stuff and I really paid the price, I ordered a zgemma twin tuner a v8s turns up it worked at first then the magic bit went offline. Surprise the seller ignored me so I was forced into learning, I now know quite a lot and want to upgrade. What could anyone recommend for 150-200 any help would be much appreciated. Just to give you all a laugh I paid 150 for v8s you can pick up one for a tenner on flea bay . So no berating IKNOW

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
13-02-16, 05:45
the et8000 is best value/versatile receiver

staden321
13-02-16, 22:05
Is it twin tuner, hard drive ect

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

Ford1
14-02-16, 00:15
I also moved from a V8S, and the et8000 is such good value it stupid, it comes ( from World of satellite) with up to 3 tuners, dvbs/s2 and dvb/c (dvb/t?) options, I went for the twin satellite option, they will either install you a HDD, or if you have either a 2.5 or 3.5 hdd, you can fit yourself (very easy), I chose to run the openvix software, and installed blue hd skin, the setup is so easy to use, I instantly ordered another 3 boxes for family.

The "magic part" is something you have to source outside of this forum, no talk of such things is allowed, but it a otherwise very friendly place, with lots of help.

Take a look at world of satellite website, go for the XTREND ET8000 with openvix installed, and trust me you wont be disappointed.

It does EVERYTHING that a sly box does, only better and easier.

cactikid
14-02-16, 01:58
ass kicking box hell yes ,dont forget your 8gb kingston usb stick also;)