PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] AutoBouquet Area Name for the East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire region

COram
12-02-16, 16:23
Good Afternoon,

I have just purchased a VU+ solo 4k with the VIX image, CROSSEPG and AutoBouquet E2 pre installed

I have gone into the AutoBouquet menu to set the area / region and can't seem to find anything for East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire

What I am trying to do is set up channel 1 to be BBC1 as Yorkshire & Lincolnshire and channel 3 to be ITV as Lincoln | Calendar

I am new to this forum and to the world of Satellite receivers so any help would be much appreciated

Thanks & Kindest Regards,

Craig

COram
12-02-16, 18:15
Good Morning,

I cant seem to find the correct region for my area within the Autobouquet menu area list.

There is no East Yorkshire and Lincolnshire option

What I am trying to do is set BBC1 as Yorkshire & Lincolnshire and ITV is Lincoln | Calendar

Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks & Kindest Regards

Craig

Bazzer
12-02-16, 18:44
In the providers there is South Yorkshire and North East Yorkshire would one of those not cover your area ?

COram
12-02-16, 18:55
Hi Bazzer,

Thanks for you reply, I have tried South Yorkshire, North East Yorkshire, Central Midlands and East Midland and none of them will place BBC1 Yorkshire and Lincolnshire to channel 1 on the list. I can find the correct station in the channel list its around 970 I think for BBC I.

I am starting to think my region might be missing but I cant be the only person from Lincoln :)

Thanks
Craig

Huevos
12-02-16, 19:03
You can't pick and choose regions like that. BBC1 and ITV1 must be the same region. If not you will need a custom xml to do it.

Bazzer
12-02-16, 19:05
Hi Craig, I think there is a way of placing channels into ABM but it is out of my scope :D. I am sure someone will help you . I have the same problem with east Midlands.

COram
12-02-16, 19:18
Thanks Bazzer, in my area list there is one for Nottingham, I just need someone to help me make one for Lincoln :)

Fingers crossed someone can help me :)

Thanks & Kind Regards

Craig

COram
12-02-16, 20:12
Hi Huevos,

Thank you for your reply, I am only trying to emulate what I currently have on my Sky + box before I switch over to my VU+.

I cant find any region that will even set "BBC1 Yorkshire and Lincolnshire" to number 1 in the channel list.

Please could you advise why that is and or how I go about moving it from channel 970 something to number 1

Thanks & kindest Regards

Craig

abu baniaz
13-02-16, 14:00
As posted on the other forum, use "Humber custom"

lincsat
13-02-16, 14:57
As Abu says, it's Humber as the BBC studio for Lincs is in Hull. Personally, I prefer East Midlands as they give better coverage to South Lincoln and across to the coast, Humber seem to stop at North Lincoln.