PDA

View Full Version : virgin media price hike

Bazzer
10-02-16, 14:46
Just got my monthly bill from virgin gone up again . Makes me laugh we are boosting your broadband for free , then guess what goes up again another 4 quid. Straight on the phone did a deal and now back to what I was paying before, not a bad days work. :D

thisntaht
10-02-16, 21:09
Just got my monthly bill from virgin gone up again . Makes me laugh we are boosting your broadband for free , then guess what goes up again another 4 quid. Straight on the phone did a deal and now back to what I was paying before, not a bad days work. :D

Going up in Ireland aswell, Got an email from them on the 1st feb stating "Your bill will be going up by €5 a month"
All this to cover the cost of Rooney getting more of his ass hair put onto his head :whistle:

Bazzer
10-02-16, 22:56
Yep somebody got to pay for all the money being ploughed into football . Just wait until the 4k starts being broadcasted I might have to take another mortgage out.:mad:

JamieV
29-07-16, 20:55
I had a nightmare with my install of virgin.
Was owed a refund I didn't get for months
Prices went up 3 or 4 times within my 18 month contract
They said my internet speed was going up to 200 but I didn't even get the 152 I was supposed to be on anyway lmao

I ****ed them off and got a great deal on sky q and it's brilliant
Nothing better than ringing up virgin to tell them they're shit and you're leaving for sky.

DaMacFunkin
30-07-16, 07:07
I too was promised 200mb broadband upgrade for free, everytime I check the rollout for my area it has moved out by a few months, even though their sales team have been ringing me since about November offering it me 'now' for an extra few quid a month, bandits.

adm
30-07-16, 09:15
Yep somebody got to pay for all the money being ploughed into football . Just wait until the 4k starts being broadcasted I might have to take another mortgage out.:mad:

Someone has got to pay for all the unsolicited snail mail they send to ME! For at least the last 5 years, around 3 times a month I get an unsolicited snail mail from Virgin Media. Each post comes in an A4 envelope and each contains a 'personalised' letter or a letter plus a big thick advertising pamphlet telling me how much I can save for the first 6 or 12 months on services/equipment I don't need. Why do these companies assume that EVERYONE wants to watch football or other sports?

Ashley69
30-07-16, 09:21
I Know where your coming from. I get the same personalised letters a few times a year offering me all the full package etc. A quick check would have revealed I already have it.

speedychris
30-07-16, 09:24
Bazzer,

I do this every time the price goes up, It's worked for me for years:)

alcable
28-09-16, 22:56
i get the them packs dont even stay in virgin area 5 meg fastest i get lol