PDA

View Full Version : Ipad 2 activation lock

dfox
09-02-16, 13:19
So I was asked to see if I could fix an IPAD 2 that had been broken for 2 years and they never decided to get it fixed.

The backlight was still on the display but the screen was black. After trying various methods I was able to get the screen back on.

Great, now I thought I would just have to restore the IPAD from restore mode and sorted. Nope, the person has still got the activation lock on and I have asked them to try and remember the E-Mail and password but this was 2 years ago and they cant remember.

So I said ok I will have to try something else, if not there is nothing I can do about it.

I have tried the XAMPP bypass and actually get ITUNES to recognise the IPAD and go to the main screen of iTunes etc but I cant sync or anything as it says a session cannot be started with the IPAD, so I stuck again.

I have heard about doulci activator but does this actually work and where the hell do you download it. cant find it anywhere.

Anybody on here got any ideas?

Ta

COULD THE ADMIN MOVE THIS TO THE CORRECT SECTION.

mobileman
09-02-16, 18:07
No doulci doesn't work and there are paid 3rd party access routes into Apple servers to get this done backdoor but depends what status it's at and it isn't cheap .

However get in online chat or into Apple Store and they will ask for a few questions and some proofs and they will sort it out FOC [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gibbletts
09-02-16, 19:18
I had an account I hadn't used for 2 years contacted support they called me back took a while but they got it sorted one thing you can't fault apple for is their support staff

dfox
10-02-16, 08:32
Cheers, I will pass it back to the owner and tell them to contact Apple.