PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Virgin Cable EPG

IAmATeaf
03-02-16, 11:02
Since reflashing to build version 36 my Virgin cable EPG being populated seems hit and miss.

I've set it up exactly the same way as it was setup on 35 but for some reason some channels have no EPG when I view it in the morning. So for example today, most the HD movie channels had nothing against them.

I've tried the normal init 4, deleting the EPG cache, removing the CrossEPG date files (not that this should have a bearing) and then repopulating and then checking the next morning.

Are there any log files that EPGRefresh produces as whenever I go into the plugin it always seems to think that a refresh is currently under way.

Looking for any help or conformation that others are having similar problems.

bbbuk
03-02-16, 21:22
I'm sure the EPGRefresh settings are stored in settings file in /etc/enigma2.

Maybe double-check a previous backup image to your current one, or even easier is copy settings file from the old image to this new one. This then will ensure you have exactly the same settings between images.

As for log, I'm not aware of any epgrefresh log produced.

abu baniaz
03-02-16, 21:27
If you think there is an issue with the plugin, uninstall it.

Zap to the any of the channels on the same frequency fro a fast import from the stream.

IAmATeaf
04-02-16, 16:32
I did do a restore of settings after flashing build 36 but the feeds were down at the time so couldn't install the EPGRefresh plugin at a later time. No idea if this would cause issues, can't see how or why to be honest.

If I get the time I might do a reflash and then not do a restore but add in my settings manually.

On another totally unrelated note I've also noticed that some the Christmas channels names are still there, is this a Virgin issue or an ABM issue?