PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Mini] Remote has poor response since i put in new image

Dreamboxjohnny
29-01-16, 13:33
Hi. On Monday i flashed my mirclebox with the Latest image which is 3.2, Build number 035. Since then my remote control is having a poor response time and i never had this problem before.The blue light flashes on the reciver but If i want to get into anything i have to press the button on the remote several times and then it responds. Sometimes it will respond straight away but mostly it dont and it very frustrating. Has anybody else had this issue since they put on this image.

IAmATeaf
29-01-16, 13:38
I assume you've tried new batteries?

Willmoore
29-01-16, 13:38
The image should have no bearing on your remote - I would start by changing you batteries.

adm
29-01-16, 14:35
First try a full cold reboot by turning off at the mains and leaving ,say, 60 seconds before turning back on.

If the remote is now responsive but becomes sluggish again in a few days consider that the new image may have reset one of your settings back to the default condition.

Albeit on a old image My Miraclebox became more and more sluggush when setting the Automatic refresh and Automatic save in the EPG settings screen to a couple of hours. Ever since I have set both these settings to 'no'. The problem may have been a corruption in the EPG data being repeatedly written to disk. Perhaps delete the EPG and let the box capture it again. You can delete the EPG in the EPG Load/Save/Delete menu.

DaMacFunkin
29-01-16, 19:07
Batteries defo, happens to the best of us lol.

Dreamboxjohnny
30-01-16, 16:45
Not a battery problem. That was 1st thing i checked