PDA

View Full Version : [ET8x00] Cross epg blue HD no picons

Dannylfc
27-01-16, 22:20
I am trying to get picons for EPG and channel info when I press OK when watching a program.

Currently using Blue HD skin on 35 3.2 openvix on xtrend et8000.

Do I need to download the picons from anywhere? I have selection graphic and service name on graphical infobar epg settings and same setting in graphicalepg settings

bluepassat
27-01-16, 22:51
yes you do, I have the same box...I use MK picons they look great you will need to make a folder called picon in media/hdd or media/usb

then ftp them over if use the same ones, or you can download picons from the plugins section

you will also need to select picon and service name. But I think you have set that already

blue

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?41469-28-2-and-Cable-Picons-by-MK

Dannylfc
27-01-16, 22:54
Been downloading everything from plug in sections rather than FTP. So basically go to plug ins and download picons from there? Cheers mate

While your on any idea how to find our what the icons on the front display are. Showing quite a few but unsure what the majority are. It says 576I even tho I have 1080p selected in menus

bluepassat
27-01-16, 23:01
to be honest I haven't looked, if it shows 576i that's probably what's been broadcast even if you select full HD