PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Web interface crash

Trickygee
26-01-16, 01:10
Hi newbie again managed to get the solo up and running downloaded the app vu+ to use on iPad installed the web interface from plugins and the box crashed it was stuck in a restarting loop so a quick google found that it's in the user/lib/enigma2 file so I ftp into it found the file webinterface and deleted it. the box come back to life but I noticed that there was 8 files in the folder successfully deleted now I'm thinking I've thrown the baby out with the bathwater would there have been files I needed that were already there in that folder or would it have been only the web plugin?

abu baniaz
26-01-16, 01:47
Openwebinterface is already installed on stock image. There was no need to install webinterface.

Anyway, you have highlighted an issue. Webinterface crashes because it is missing epgrefresh, we will have to remove it or otherwise fix it.

Many thanks for stumbling on it.

if anybody gets the same issue, you can issue the following command

init 4 && opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-epgrefresh

Guide to issuing commands:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?40948-How-to-use-Putty-for-Unix-Linux-commands

Wby
04-02-16, 22:09
Hi I have the same issue, so how do you get to delete it whilst the box is still in the rebooting loop