PDA

View Full Version : [ET8x00] No free tuner when recording and changing channels

ALISAT
24-01-16, 14:36
I am have problems with recording one channel and then moved to watch another channel. I keep get a message that 'No free tuner'. I am recording ITV2+1 and moved to Channel 4 on FreeSat UK and I get this error message 'No free tuner'
I have two tuners (DVB-S2) and 500hd on/media/hdd.
How do I check that I have the correct settings. I have one disk that goes to Tuner A input and I am looped on the input of Tuner B to Tuner A output.

ALISAT
24-01-16, 14:40
Here is more info on my Tuner set-up:
Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: USALS
Tuner B: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: Single Sats

Huevos
24-01-16, 14:51
Please post a screen grab of the config screen of each individual tuner.

abu baniaz
24-01-16, 14:51
You have mentioned what you have configured the tuners as. You have not mentioned what is on the other end of the cables. What is inbetween the individual tuner/s and LNB/s is also important. Diseqc switch, splitters etc. Please describe the hardware as fully as possible.

I appreciate you are new here and going by your other posts, you are doing plenty of reading/viewing.

Can you please note:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespective of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

ALISAT
24-01-16, 15:18
1M solid disk connect to TM-LNB 0.1db and TM-2600 motor. The feed from the motor goes to input for Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) on receiver.

abu baniaz
24-01-16, 15:22
What is connected to Tuner B?

ALISAT
24-01-16, 15:29
46535Nothing configured

ALISAT
24-01-16, 15:41
I have try the following to Loop to Tuner A. see screen shot. Would this do the job46536

twol
24-01-16, 15:42
46535Nothing configured

Deleted post

abu baniaz
24-01-16, 15:51
If you have no cable connected to it, you can use "loopthorugh to tuner X" This will give you more recording facilities than "not configured"

You only have one signal cable connected to your tuners, so your recording facilities are limited. This is why you got the notification.

P.S
There is a guide for taking screenshots in the guides section.

ALISAT
24-01-16, 15:56
ok thanks. I have now made the following changes:
Tuner A: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Positioner: USALS
Tuner B: AVL6211 (DVB-S2) Loop through to Tuner A
This seems to work.
I would read guide about future screenshots

billybremner
19-03-16, 17:17
Make sure you've got Cccam 2.3 installed from plugin downloads. Some newer boxes can't decode two channels at once with older cams.

nipperthedog
19-03-16, 23:02
Not really his problem here as he was talking about fta channels. That said, I've had the issue you're referring to and using cccam 2.3 didn't work. Switched to using Oscam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk