PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-SE] Infobar just randomly pops up - without pressing any button on remote.

Salfordian
23-01-16, 21:19
As the title really, bit of an odd one: every now and then for no apparent reason the infobar just pops up on screen for the few seconds. It seems to happen either on the hour or when a programme changes, at least that's when I've noticed it so I'm thinking it could be EPG linked somehow? But I can't see what setting in CrossEPG could affect the infobar.

This is on a freshly flashed (2 days old) TM Nano SE running Openvix 3.2 build number 035

Only noticed at first after changing the default skin to Blue HD so I thought it had something to do with that...reverted back to default and the same thing happens on that too, as well as on Youvix blue. :confused:

Can't work it out - I've set this receiver up exactly the same way as I've done previously (CrossEPG data/picon folder to USB).

Any idea/suggestions very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

abu baniaz
23-01-16, 21:33
In user interface, there is a setting for "Show infobar on channel change". What is it set as?

Menu > Setup > System > User interface > Settings

Salfordian
23-01-16, 21:36
Thanks for your reply. I've checked and it's set to Yes. Should it be No? I don't remember changing anything in these settings...but I may have done :)

Salfordian
23-01-16, 22:09
Think I've worked out what it was: "Show infobar on event change" was set to yes. I've changed it to No now and that seems to have done it!
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.