PDA

View Full Version : Using tuner server 2 Boxes

v8rick
23-01-16, 18:27
Hi all

I use my DuoČ with 2 x sat and 1 x Cable tuner as tuner server.I can watch say F1 HD off my duoČ on my SoloČ(2 sat feeds) and you can watch same channel on DuoČ.
Could you watch the same channel on a third box at the same time.
Thinking of getting a zero with no dish just use tuner share

Huevos
23-01-16, 21:34
If all the channels being watched/streamed are all from one transponder, only one tuner will be used on the server box.

kvarnstj
23-01-16, 22:46
How to set up the tuner server, any instructions anywhere?

v8rick
24-01-16, 08:34
How to set up the tuner server, any instructions anywhere?

Download tuner server from plugins easy setup, then on remote box download remotechannelconverter plugin.go to servicesearch ,now at bottom of list will be remote channel stream converter.open this then all channels of server box are
there you select what you want in your bouquet list

v8rick
24-01-16, 08:37
If all the channels being watched/streamed are all from one transponder, only one tuner will be used on the server box.

thanks for reply. i know the bit about each transponders and tuners, but have you opened a channel on two remote boxes at the same time?

Huevos
24-01-16, 10:17
You dont need any plugin on the server box. Just switch it on. And always leave the server in standby if you are not using it to maximise the number of tuners you have available.

judge
24-01-16, 10:19
Download tuner server from plugins easy setup, then on remote box download remotechannelconverter plugin.go to servicesearch ,now at bottom of list will be remote channel stream converter.open this then all channels of server box are
there you select what you want in your bouquet list
The two plugins have nothing to do with each other.

judge
24-01-16, 10:20
thanks for reply. i know the bit about each transponders and tuners, but have you opened a channel on two remote boxes at the same time?
Yes, multiple times.

v8rick
24-01-16, 12:30
Yes, multiple times.

Thanks judge.guess i'll order a zero then