PDA

View Full Version : OpenVIX build environment

amadeus99
22-01-16, 17:29
There is any doc on how to setup the OpenVIX build environment?

Since the oe-alliance/build-enviroment is broken, do anyone have a patch for the Minidlna and OScam issues?

twol
22-01-16, 18:19

Since the oe-alliance/build-enviroment is broken, do anyone have a patch for the Minidlna and OScam issues?

Explain more? I use the oe-a build environment continuously and it is not broken:)

amadeus99
22-01-16, 18:22
Maybe because you already have the build environment on your side and minidlna and oscam aren't touched.

I'm a first timer and, I'm hitting issues #5 and #6 as reported on github.

twol
22-01-16, 19:02
You still need to explain more ...perhaps pm me.
I have no issues with downloading the build environment, modifying it for my use and running a build on a standard Ubuntu 15.04 environment.

Huevos
22-01-16, 19:34
perhaps pm me.Why? Why not discuss in open forum so everyone can contribute and benefit?

birdman
22-01-16, 20:25

Since the oe-alliance/build-enviroment is broken, do anyone have a patch for the Minidlna and OScam issues?I have one for minidlna. 46522

birdman
22-01-16, 20:26
You still need to explain more ...perhaps pm me.
I have no issues with downloading the build environment, modifying it for my use and running a build on a standard Ubuntu 15.04 environment.You would if you did it from scratch now. As I did (hence the previous post).

twol
22-01-16, 20:56
You would if you did it from scratch now. As I did (hence the previous post).

I often do it from scratch and have just this second re cloned ....ll, whats the problem?

twol
22-01-16, 20:58
Why? Why not discuss in open forum so everyone can contribute and benefit?

I was just trying to be helpful ... Its like drawing teeth .... A few helpful statements would be useful.. I have just downloaded the build files from scratch ... Works for me.

rossi2000
22-01-16, 21:19
they are on about a complete fresh build from the newly downloaded git.

its likely the issues are relating to the gits being down/gone for those mentioned tools.

birdman
22-01-16, 21:25
See #15 (I added more info and lost track of this one...)

birdman
22-01-16, 21:27
I have one for minidlna. 46522Although that was just a download to get past the problem. Whether it is the same code as in the "standard" OpenVix build I can't say (it may omit patches, for instance).

amadeus99
22-01-16, 21:27
Please look at issues #5 and #6 on github oe-alliance/build-enviroment.

Can anyone put forward a workaround?

abu baniaz
22-01-16, 21:32
Would posting a link be better than say go and look for issue?

https://github.com/oe-alliance/build-enviroment/issues

Which receiver are you trying to make an image for?

birdman
22-01-16, 21:39
I often do it from scratch and have just this second re cloned ....ll, whats the problem?The SourceForge minidlna server was unavailable (at least it was a few days ago) with a Stale NFS handle problem.

As I noted a few days ago:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49866-TimerSanityCheck-can-report-a-failure-when-it-should-be-OK&p=388633&viewfull=1#post388633

twol
22-01-16, 21:46
Would posting a link be better than say go and look for issue?

https://github.com/oe-alliance/build-enviroment/issues

Which receiver are you trying to make an image for?
Thanks Abu .... Afraid I never look,there normally:)
Issue 8 also,posted indicates an atv build for the wetek.
I ran a Wetek build recently without issues.

rossi2000
22-01-16, 21:52

6. im not too sure on whats required for minidlna but this is the package thats built for openvix, so editing and updating the main bb might be a problem unless you know whats required etc.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/tree/3.2/meta-oe/recipes-connectivity/minidlna

5. oscam builds fine for openvix image, we use our own softcam bbs in our openvix folder in recipes-distro.

twol
22-01-16, 21:55
The SourceForge minidlna server was unavailable (at least it was a few days ago) with a Stale NFS handle problem.

As I noted a few days ago:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49866-TimerSanityCheck-can-report-a-failure-when-it-should-be-OK&p=388633&viewfull=1#post388633

I probably have the necessary in my "sources" build directory .... If you let me know exactly what you need will check and let you know ? :)

twol
22-01-16, 21:59

Are you building for Wetek if so which oe-a are you using?

birdman
23-01-16, 03:32
Removed...

amadeus99
23-01-16, 09:49
I'm building for vusolose.
MACHINE=vusolose DISTRO=openvix make image

I will retry the build and give feedback to the forum.

twol
23-01-16, 10:43
I'm building for vusolose.
MACHINE=vusolose DISTRO=openvix make image

I will retry the build and give feedback to the forum.
OK thanks for the response..... You probably are aware, but never lose the sources folder.. Its better to keep it safe somewhere and change the DL_DIR address in site.conf to point to it.

amadeus99
23-01-16, 13:14
minidlna and oscam issues gone, thanks birdman.

From where can I download the opera-hbbtv?

Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_fetch
| cp: cannot stat '/Playground/oe-alliance/sources/opera-hbbtv_20151222_0.tar.gz': No such file or directory
| WARNING: exit code 1 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_fetch (log file is located at /Playground/oe-alliance/builds/openvix/release/vusolose/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/vuplus-opera-browser-util/vuplus-opera-browser-util-1.0-r42_20151222_0/temp/log.do_fetch.21513)
ERROR: Task 3159 (/Playground/oe-alliance/meta-oe-alliance/meta-brands/meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/vuplus-opera-browser-util.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 5524 tasks of which 5520 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

twol
23-01-16, 13:48
code.vuplus.com/openvuplus. :confused:
Such helpful people VU :)

amadeus99
23-01-16, 18:32
Should I apply to get a password for "guestuser@code.vuplus.com"? If yes, where can I do that?

twol
23-01-16, 19:11
Should I apply to get a password for "guestuser@code.vuplus.com"? If yes, where can I do that?

Well you could try the normal "guest" user but otherwise ask on their forum ..... i guess even VU talk to users:)

amadeus99
23-01-16, 23:45
I just want to build an image... How can I bypass this opera-browser issue?

twol
24-01-16, 11:54
Edit the oe folders and remove the opera compile etc its mentioned in the log files. You probably have to edit one of the .bb files in the same directory to remove any depends.
If you delete the folder containing the opera stuff, when you run the build it will parse the directories and tell you where any depends are located...if any

Not used to VU builds so would have to look at the oe-a to tell you the bypass.

twol
24-01-16, 12:30
try removing the vuplus-opera-browser-util.bb from oe-alliance-core/meta-brands/meta-vuplus/recipes-bsp/vuplus-opera-browser-util.bb
then see if the build complains when parsing the folders

amadeus99
25-01-16, 16:13
twol your suggestion don't solve the problem of building a full working image.

twol
25-01-16, 17:33
twol your suggestion don't solve the problem of building a full working image.
probably because my receivers don't don't depend on a stupid Browser ... but you should be able to get the image to completion and runnable without the browser ... otherwise try the VU forum or speak nicely to one of the Vix developers because they will have it on their build server.... or they wouldn't be able to run any of the VU builds.

jenseneverest
16-02-16, 01:25
Can anyone please advise how to solve this error:

Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION = "1.27.1"
BUILD_SYS = "x86_64-linux"
NATIVELSBSTRING = "Ubuntu-12.04"
TARGET_SYS = "mipsel-oe-linux"
MACHINE = "inihdp"
DISTRO = "openvix"
DISTRO_VERSION = "3.2"
TUNE_FEATURES = "o32 fpu-hard mips32"
TARGET_FPU = ""
meta = "(nobranch):705c276caa9d30828887ebc3d85d49ca496d991 e"
meta-oe
meta-multimedia
meta-networking
meta-filesystems
meta-python = "(nobranch):c12b9596afd236116b25ce26dbe0d793de9dc7c e"
meta-oe
meta-airdigital
meta-azbox
meta-ax
meta-blackbox
meta-ceryon
meta-cube
meta-dags
meta-dream
meta-ebox
meta-entwopia
meta-formuler
meta-fulan
meta-gigablue
meta-ini
meta-ixuss
meta-broadmedia
meta-odin
meta-protek
meta-skylake
meta-tripledot
meta-ultramini
meta-vuplus
meta-wetek
meta-xp
meta-xtrend
meta-xcore = "(nobranch):f77d2063272fb2b16e5da296e732774b40445d0 f"
meta-local = "3.2:f5ccde9afb69bda90c4770eea126a3423d2c9843"

NOTE: Preparing RunQueue
NOTE: Executing SetScene Tasks
NOTE: Executing RunQueue Tasks
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-yahooweather: configure was passed unrecognised options: --with-boxtype --with-po --with-libsdl [unknown-configure-option]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/softcams/scam_enigma2-plugin-softcams-scam contained in package enigma2-plugin-softcams-scam requires libcrypto.so.0.9.7, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd138 rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/softcams/mgcamd.1.38_enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd138 contained in package enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd138 requires libcrypto.so.0.9.7, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/softcams/newcs_enigma2-plugin-softcams-newcs contained in package enigma2-plugin-softcams-newcs requires libcrypto.so.0.9.7, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd135a rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/softcams/mgcamd.1.35a_enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd135a contained in package enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd135a requires libcrypto.so.0.9.7, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-softcams-evocamd rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/softcams/evocamd_enigma2-plugin-softcams-evocamd contained in package enigma2-plugin-softcams-evocamd requires libcrypto.so.0.9.7, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: libao: configure was passed unrecognised options: --enable-oss [unknown-configure-option]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-drivers-dvb-usb-a867 rdepends on kernel-module-dvb-usb-a867, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: File 'usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstxt.so' from gst-plugin-libxt was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging!
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstxt.so' from gst-plugin-libxt was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/bin/hairtunes' from hairtunes was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: gst-plugin-libxt: /work/mips32el-oe-linux/gst-plugin-libxt/gst-plugin-libxt-0.10.0+gitAUTOINC+568b515fa8-r0/packages-split/gst-plugin-libxt/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstxt.so contains probably-redundant RPATH /usr/lib [useless-rpaths]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstxt.so_gst-plugin-libxt contained in package gst-plugin-libxt requires libgstbase-0.10.so.0, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/bin/coldboot' from ini-coldboot was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: hairtunes rdepends on libasound, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/bin/idle3ctl' from idle3-tools was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/bin/ushare' from ushare was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: pngquant rdepends on libpng15, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: dvdauthor rdepends on fontconfig, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: File 'usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/_crossepg.so' from enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging!
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg rdepends on enigma2, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/crossepg/scripts/lib/scriptlib.py_enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg contained in package enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg requires /usr/bin/python, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-crossepg: found library in wrong location: /usr/crossepg/libcrossepg.so [libdir]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif rdepends on enigma2, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/lib/sabnzbd/tools/make@underscore@mo.py_sabnzbd-src contained in package sabnzbd-src requires /usr/bin/python, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: libmozjs rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: mozjs rdepends on zlib, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-security-firewall rdepends on kernel-module-ipt-state, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-security-firewall rdepends on kernel-module-ip-conntrack, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenMultiboot/ubi_reader/ubifs/lzo.so' from enigma2-plugin-extensions-openmultiboot was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: File 'usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/OpenMultiboot/ubi_reader/ubifs/lzo.so' from enigma2-plugin-extensions-openmultiboot was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging!
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-openmultiboot rdepends on enigma2, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-openmultiboot rdepends on lzo, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-et-portal: configure was passed unrecognised options: --with-boxtype --with-po --with-libsdl [unknown-configure-option]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-moviearchiver: configure was passed unrecognised options: --with-boxtype --with-po --with-libsdl [unknown-configure-option]
WARNING: QA Issue: File '/usr/bin/nmap' from nmap was already stripped, this will prevent future debugging! [already-stripped]
WARNING: QA Issue: cdrkit rdepends on file, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
WARNING: QA Issue: /usr/bin/dirsplit_cdrkit contained in package cdrkit requires /usr/bin/perl, but no providers found in its RDEPENDS [file-rdeps]
WARNING: QA Issue: enigma2-plugin-extensions-xmltvimport rdepends on enigma2, but it isn't a build dependency? [build-deps]
ERROR: Function failed: do_deploy (log file is located at /home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/openvix-bootlogo/openvix-bootlogo-4.4-r6/temp/log.do_deploy.28737)
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/openvix-bootlogo/openvix-bootlogo-4.4-r6/temp/log.do_deploy.28737
Log data follows:
| DEBUG: Executing python function sstate_task_prefunc
| DEBUG: Python function sstate_task_prefunc finished
| DEBUG: Executing shell function do_deploy
| /home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/openvix-bootlogo/openvix-bootlogo-4.4-r6/temp/run.do_deploy.28737: 101: /home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/openvix-bootlogo/openvix-bootlogo-4.4-r6/temp/run.do_deploy.28737: Bad substitution
| WARNING: exit code 2 from a shell command.
| ERROR: Function failed: do_deploy (log file is located at /home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/builds/openvix/release/inihdp/tmp/work/xpeedlx3-oe-linux/openvix-bootlogo/openvix-bootlogo-4.4-r6/temp/log.do_deploy.28737)
ERROR: Task 1498 (/home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/meta-oe-alliance/meta-oe/recipes-distros/openvix/image/openvix-bootlogo.bb, do_deploy) failed with exit code '1'
NOTE: Tasks Summary: Attempted 9363 tasks of which 2948 didn't need to be rerun and 1 failed.
Waiting for 0 running tasks to finish:

Summary: 1 task failed:
/home/openatvbuilder/openatv/build-enviroment/meta-oe-alliance/meta-oe/recipes-distros/openvix/image/openvix-bootlogo.bb, do_deploy
Summary: There were 116 WARNING messages shown.
Summary: There was 1 ERROR message shown, returning a non-zero exit code.
make: *** [image] Error 1

TIA

birdman
16-02-16, 02:20
Can anyone please advise how to solve this error:

TIA"bad substitution" is something bash can throw up when it has a ! on a string and tries to match it with something.
However, it's also something that dash might throw up if given bash syntax and this is, I suspect, much more likely in this case.
Check what /bin/sh is a symlink to (it's dash on Ubuntu by default). Several of the scripts use bash syntax, but specify /bin/sh in the #! line. Poor scripting (almost as bad as the ipk packagers who omit the #! line completely from the preinstall and postinstall scripts - see the telnet one...)

I set the /bin/sh symlink to point to bash for the duration of the build and reset it when finished.

twol
16-02-16, 09:22
Never seen this error after a hell of a lot of builds and I thought I had them all:)
Most of the write ups on building these images tell you to change to bash as default, and for me its never been a problem all the way up to the latest ubuntu 15.10, although I am sure that Birdman,s approach is the better way to do it .... afraid I always stick with something that works for me, in this case sudo dpkg-reconfigure dash (response No) :) ..... Then I can forget about it.