PDA

View Full Version : [ET10x00] Picons in info EPG

giub1981
22-01-16, 17:00
Hi

I sure this is a simple query to answer but I cant seem to find any info on this!!

I have manage to get Picons on the normal EPG menu (when you press EPG on the remote). however, I cant seem to get them on the info EPG (I think it is called that, the one when you press OK in the remote and it tells you what channel you are on).

Does anyone know which setting this is or if I am missing something

Thanks

bellejt
22-01-16, 17:06
grafic infobar : 3de row : only channelname - change to picon and servicename

giub1981
23-01-16, 18:20
Tried that but has not worked for me. The photos attached show that i have amended the settings as you suggest but still no icons on the info EPG. The 3rd photo shows that i do have them on the normal EPG. Any suggestions???465304653146532

abu baniaz
23-01-16, 18:24
That is the 1st Info Bar.

What skin are you using? NAme, version, form where it was installed from
What picons are you using?

giub1981
23-01-16, 23:55
The skin I am using is slyk HD version 3, picots were from OpenVIX website (ocram SNP)

I am on cable if that helps at all

abu baniaz
24-01-16, 01:09
We need to establish exactly what skin you are using and where you got it from. There may be updates. Please be as descriptive as possible. If on the forum, post a link to the file. You were asked this earlier. More information you give, the better it is for you.

If that was Chababu's skin , he uploaded an alteration for those who wanted the picon on the infobar. However I doubt that you are using his. His one has the mute button where the Picture in Graphic is. He skinned it for PLI and added skins for OpenATV. The Graphical EPG is also different on his.

If that was Rossi and Simoneze's skin, it should just work. The mute button is different.

You might be better off installing Blue HD from the plugin section.

bbbuk
24-01-16, 17:39
It looks like you are using a modded version of graphical epg going by your coloured button options.

The modded epg was really designed with BlueHD in mind (available from feeds as mentioned). I don't think it was tested to see if it worked with another skin but I don't see why not.

Also, that modded epg was designed around slightly older versions of Vix and I'm not sure if it's been tested on later Vix's.

grantdavey91
14-07-16, 23:28
Hi

I sure this is a simple query to answer but I cant seem to find any info on this!!

I have manage to get Picons on the normal EPG menu (when you press EPG on the remote). however, I cant seem to get them on the info EPG (I think it is called that, the one when you press OK in the remote and it tells you what channel you are on).

Does anyone know which setting this is or if I am missing something

Thanks

hi there are you able to tell me how you managed to show the picon in epg please? i am using slyk also but the v4 skin, i have amended the extras.xml file to show the s*y logo instead of slyk's logo but i think i would like to use the same as what you have there in your epg, because as it stands i have picon and service name right the way down the epg and it looks a bit crammed!!

many thanks in advance

dsayers
15-07-16, 08:28
The gap is because of the epgselection.py for epg tabs have a look at alternative picons .