PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-C] Setting up ABM for Virgin HD cable

bsdbm
22-01-16, 15:50
Hi All,

I have already got quite a nice setup on my Sly UK + ROI bouquet (following this setup - http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?49488-setting-up-new-vu-zero-box/page2); but now need to get Virmin UK working/ setup nicely alongside it....

I have an Xtrend ET8000 with 2 cable tuners (and one satellite), and am running the latest ViX - can anyone suggest which settings I should apply to get my VM looking nice? Anyone have a guide?

abu baniaz
22-01-16, 17:17
Enable the provider, set your region, alter any other options you want. Run ABM.

lincsat
22-01-16, 17:43
Or do you mean a mix to get a single channel list with HD from cable and SD from Satellite?

mrmorg
25-01-16, 08:46
I have the same setup but 1xSat on 28.2e and 1x Cable to Virmin UK, i have created a custom Bouquet on the bottom of the 28.2e ones called HD Virmin and that houses ass the HD channels.

My problem is i cant find a guide purely for Virmin UK as i cant seem to get ABM to create anything for Virmin.

Huevos
25-01-16, 09:35
Switch on debug logs. Resart the box. Do a scan. Post the log. Full instructions in the sticky.

IAmATeaf
25-01-16, 21:21
Post up your ABM settings and hopefully we should be able to advise. I've got ABM set up for Sky and Virgin and that works fine.