PDA

View Full Version : [TM-NANO-2-SUPER] Channel selection via favorites/bouquets

deepthort
22-01-16, 14:27
Hi, don't know if this is possible or not, but I've searched high and low through the settings without success.
What I would like is for selection of channels through a favorites list to work the same as through the full satellite listing, ie when returning to the list in the latter case the currently selected channel is highlighted. When going back to a favorites list, however, the first channel on the list is always highlighted which is not so convenient. Does anyone know how I can change this behaviour to how it works for the full satellite list?
Many thanks, Martin

Tkr001
22-01-16, 23:41
It isn't clear to me what you are trying to do but if it is looking at the channels in a bouquet the setting is Channel list cursor behaviour. If that's not it perhaps you could describe better....

deepthort
23-01-16, 12:14
It isn't clear to me what you are trying to do but if it is looking at the channels in a bouquet the setting is Channel list cursor behaviour. If that's not it perhaps you could describe better....

Hi, thanks for the reply, sorry I haven't been clear enough. I'll try again. I have a list of, say 12 channels. I select,say, channel 6 and zap to full screen. Then I select the list again. What I would like is for the channel selction cursor to still be on Channel 6 when I return, but it isn't - it always goes to channel 1. I've already tried changing the channel list cursor behaviour as you suggest (to all the different available settings) but it has no effect at all:confused:

Hope this is clearer, any help gratefully received.
Martin

Stu
23-01-16, 12:32
Hi.
Pull up your bouquet and press the menu button, go to settings and look for "Channel list cursor behaviour " change the setting to " Keep service" and save (green button).
Stu.

deepthort
23-01-16, 14:10
Hi.
Pull up your bouquet and press the menu button, go to settings and look for "Channel list cursor behaviour " change the setting to " Keep service" and save (green button).
Stu.

Done that (see previous). No effect, although going back to the list of bouquets does give me the same bouquet as I was on previously, so it works in that sense. However, when selecting that bouquet, it's always back to channel 1 again! Martin

deepthort
23-01-16, 20:17
For anyone who might be interested, I've now worked this out for myself. The answer is that the "keep service" option does not work if you have the "always show bouquets" setting set to "yes". Doing so effectively changes the "keep service" setting into a "keep bouquet" setting and has no effect within the bouquet which, when opened, always then alights on Channel 1, hence my problem. So, basically, I have just switched off the "always show bouquets" and now all is well. Thanks to those who responded, anyway!:)
Martin