PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Confluence Skin Yahoo Weather plugin info2 screen

deividuska
20-01-16, 13:08
Hi
Confluence Skin Yahoo Weather plugin info 2 screen weather information missing??
any ideas??

Ashley69
20-01-16, 13:47
Yes they have removed it. Don't know the reason.

deividuska
20-01-16, 20:24
What shame.It was useful.

rossi2000
20-01-16, 21:08
it was annoying me, i felt it cluttered up the 2ib abit too much.
you can still download yahoo weather from the feeds and access it via the blue button.

deividuska
20-01-16, 21:53
you can still download yahoo weather from the feeds and access it via the blue button.

Hm strange.For me info screen 2 looks kinda empty now like something is missing.

rossi2000
20-01-16, 22:10
i cant please everyone unfortunatley.

the space is there now for me to use for something else. :)

bbbuk
20-01-16, 22:59
i cant please everyone unfortunatley.No, unfortunately.

I agree that I liked it and used it for easy access to weather. Always handy to see how bad the weather is yet again haha :)

How about a compromise? Maybe have two named skins - one with and one without yahoo weather?

deividuska
20-01-16, 23:39
No, unfortunately.

I agree that I liked it and used it for easy access to weather. Always handy to see how bad the weather is yet again haha :)

How about a compromise? Maybe have two named skins - one with and one without yahoo weather?

Would be perfect solution i think.

rossi2000
20-01-16, 23:46
u can uncomment line 62 of the vixbmc_common.xml and then restart e2.
i did not remove the code for it, so its there if you want it back.

you will also need yahooweather to be installed.

deividuska
20-01-16, 23:55

File location please?

judge
21-01-16, 02:44

Or, look out the window...

rossi2000
21-01-16, 11:06
Or, look out the window...

ye there is that also :)

Huevos
21-01-16, 12:22
you can still download yahoo weather from the feeds and access it via the blue button.Looks better without it.

And no need for a weather forecast here. :)

baz2011uk
23-01-16, 02:43
i think it also looks cleaner without it glad you removed it TBH

Andy_Hazza
23-01-16, 07:12
Yeah I prefer without also. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chaser
05-02-16, 17:28

Thanks. Wasn't too keen on the weather details to begin with, but I've kinda got used to it, and the screen now looks naked without it. Now added back in :)

File location please?
/usr/share/enigma2/ViXBMC_1080_Common

edogg
29-03-16, 11:08

I have downloaded yahoo weather from the feeds , but when I access it via the blue button and change city I get no data. The city stays blank and won't update

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

chaser
29-03-16, 20:02
I have downloaded yahoo weather from the feeds , but when I access it via the blue button and change city I get no data. The city stays blank and won't update

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalkyeah. I get the same issue on a Duo2 and Zero with Vix 4 build 003. Not been able to find a fix yet.

bbbuk
29-03-16, 20:58
This happened for a few days between christmas and new year. I actually think that yahoo weather (or maybe whomever does the weather for them) shuts down for bank holidays.

However, saying that I would have expected it to be back to normal today but check tomorrow just in case :)

edogg
30-03-16, 11:49
This happened for a few days between christmas and new year. I actually think that yahoo weather (or maybe whomever does the weather for them) shuts down for bank holidays.

However, saying that I would have expected it to be back to normal today but check tomorrow just in case :)
The city stays blank after starting the adon and does not change to the selected city

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk