PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] OpenWebIF Channel selection doesn't work

naveh
19-01-16, 17:26
As of a couple of weeks ago when I try to add a timer event using the openwebif, there is no possibility to choose a channel on the openwebif. The selection screen only gives the possibility "Nothing".

timofee
21-01-16, 15:32
On the bottom right of the popup you will see a button called "open in new window"

Click that and you will get a second popup that looks identical to the first. But when you click the add timer button you will find it works.

I have no explanation for this, but it works.

naveh
21-01-16, 15:39
there is no button called "open in new window".

birdman
21-01-16, 19:01
As of a couple of weeks ago when I try to add a timer event using the openwebif, there is no possibility to choose a channel on the openwebif. The selection screen only gives the possibility "Nothing".I take it you mean adding a generic event by selecting Timers (in Box Control on the left) then "Add Timer" header? (As everything else I can think of would record a specific event).

When I do this I get a drop-down list of all of my channels in bouquet order (with the bouquet heading in there too - which is a bit unhelpful as it allows me to select them even though they aren't recordable). Since it only mentions the TV bouquets I presume it is reading bouquets.tv.

Not all that helpful to you, but it isn't a generic problem.