PDA

View Full Version : Question Mutant 1200 HD

Flyingpig
17-01-16, 01:38
Hello All,

I purchased one of these from WOS for my bedroom - overall a good reciever. It works great on the wifi and the fallback reciever works well via wifi as well. However, my question is on the literature for the device on WoS it says this below'

"Can be used as a Client box in another room
This is such a great feature. You can use the Mut@nt HD1200 in another room as a client so that you can stream the recordings from the hard drives in your other Linux Enigma 2 receivers around the house"

What does this mean? I have it connected to my box downstairs, and my NAS but not sure if that is what this paragraph is getting to? Or is there functionality that I am not using the box to its full potential.

FP.

judge
17-01-16, 03:07
You can stream any recordings to any other E2 box or devices on your network & beyond...
Same with live TV.
As you're using fallback tuner option, you're already using some of these features. :confused:

Flyingpig
17-01-16, 15:30
Thansk Judge!!!

Will learn one day how to watch TV from outside of my home via my box.... But BT Broadband has an extraoridnary low upload speed.... But hey ho.... 10 / 15 years ago 56kbps was really good.