PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Updated to latest Vix image but satellite channels blank

Dermbet
17-01-16, 00:42
Installed the latest Vix with usb flash and normal freeview works but not sat channels.

I think I have put the files in the correct place:

The old mg_cfg and newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder

CCcam.cfg in the etc folder

enigma2-plugin-cams-ccam.2.3.0_1.0_mipsel.ipk in the var/volatile/tmp folder

I tried putting enigma2-plugin-cams-ccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel.ipk in the tmp folder and running that but that doesn't work either. THe cams are active in the cam manager but not reading the sat channels.

Am i supposed to use new files from somewhere which are compatible with the latest vix?

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?. Help much appreciated. Thanks

Bazzer
17-01-16, 00:48
Looks like you did not restore your settings which image did you update from ?

Dermbet
17-01-16, 00:52
I didn't restore settings cos I wanted a ffresh start without any older problems. I'm getting a lot of freezing altho i don't know what's causing it for sure. Only the sat channels freeze. That's why i did update without restore. What should I do???

judge
17-01-16, 01:17
I didn't restore settings cos I wanted a ffresh start without any older problems. I'm getting a lot of freezing altho i don't know what's causing it for sure. Only the sat channels freeze. That's why i did update without restore. What should I do???

Sounds like you're not paying for those channels that freeze?

Dermbet
17-01-16, 01:25
Not sure what you mean. I pay the subscription and get the channels. They all worked ok till about 9 months ago and started getting some freezing occasionally. Now they freeze quite often. Do I need specific cams for the new vix or can you use the same ones as previously? I don't think I have done anything different that the previous update but this one is not working. Any ideas?

ronand
17-01-16, 01:29
Get yourself a legit card and your problems will disappear. Also read the forum rules

Dermbet
17-01-16, 01:36
ok will read the rules because a bit confused by what you said. Thanks

judge
17-01-16, 01:36
I pay the subscription and get the channels.

To who? Have you a card in the box?
The cams in the plugin feeds work perfectly fine.

bbbuk
17-01-16, 11:48
I use mgcamd 1.38 from feeds and channels are fine (also using ABM).

Are you watching just freeview and sky 28.2 and no other satellites?

timofee
17-01-16, 18:48
If you have a legit card you should stop using MGcan & CCcam.

Load OSCam and you will get everything on your legit card without any freezing, and everything else you had before.