PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] Graphical EPG Settings

jbeer
12-01-16, 14:17
Hi All,

I have been searching in the settings of the Graphical EPG and cannot find what I am looking for so hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.....

As per the screenshot, on the preview window there is the name of the channel that is been displayed...is it possible to remove this name?

Also, is it possible that when you are entering a channel number that the channel is changed straight away without any delay?

Many Thanks - Jason

Willmoore
12-01-16, 14:29
I don't think you can remove it - not sure why you would want to but each to their own. :)

The delay is built into the image if you want to change channels quicker press the ok button after entering the numbers.

jbeer
12-01-16, 14:50
Many Thanks

rborhara
12-01-16, 21:21
i dont like how the preview lets you view the station, but when you press exit you end up on the original channel maybe i just need to remember to press OK. but exit just makes sense for me

TK4|2|1
13-01-16, 07:21
i dont like how the preview lets you view the station, but when you press exit you end up on the original channel maybe i just need to remember to press OK. but exit just makes sense for me

When I press exit, it goes to what ever is in the preview??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
13-01-16, 07:30
preview mode enabled?

gibbletts
13-01-16, 11:48
When I press exit, it goes to what ever is in the preview??

Doesn't for me pressing exit goes back to the original channel, need to press ok again to zap to the channel in preview.

Willmoore
13-01-16, 14:30
Doesn't for me pressing exit goes back to the original channel, need to press ok again to zap to the channel in preview.

Menu>Setup>System>EPG> GraphicalEPG settings>Channel preview mode ----- change from YES to NO

rborhara
14-01-16, 01:17
huh that will turn the preview mode off - actually want the option where clicking on Exit on preview mode lets you watch that channel

Menu>Setup>System>EPG> GraphicalEPG settings>Channel preview mode ----- change from YES to NO

judge
14-01-16, 02:52
huh that will turn the preview mode off - actually want the option where clicking on Exit on preview mode lets you watch that channel

Isn't that what it does? :confused:

TK4|2|1
14-01-16, 07:18

It's picture in graphics that turns the preview window off.

Willmoore
14-01-16, 08:20

Did you actually try it ?

birdman
14-01-16, 15:37
As per the screenshot, on the preview window there is the name of the channel that is been displayed...is it possible to remove this name?I believe it is, as I once had a crash when there was no free tuner when this was displayed, and someone else couldn't reproduce it because they didn't have it showing.
I might have to delve a bit to find out what the option is, though...

Mind you, I can't see anything that obviously switches it off - so it might be skin dependent.

birdman
14-01-16, 16:09
I believe it is, as I once had a crash when there was no free tuner when this was displayedI've found the thread about my problem (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44321-GUI-crash-trying-to-list-timers-when-quot-No-Free-Tuner-quot-obtains).
However, it only refers to an option as to whether to show the channel number - the name would always be disparaged.