PDA

View Full Version : Series Link??

sherry
28-12-10, 14:07
Hi.

Is it possible to record probrams by setting up a series link.

I would like it to be like sky so if i maybe set eastenders to record it will always record eastenders.

I think the options for recording are not as good and if this was available it would be great.

Thank you..

All the best for the new year.

andyblac
28-12-10, 14:23
Hi.

Is it possible to record probrams by setting up a series link.

I would like it to be like sky so if i maybe set eastenders to record it will always record eastenders.

I think the options for recording are not as good and if this was available it would be great.

Thank you..

All the best for the new year.

yes, it called AutoTimer, on your blue button, whilst in a epg

MalteseMick
28-12-10, 14:32
andy, while we're on the subject - mine doesn't seem to auto poll the EPG correctly, as it doesn't go and check the EPG to see if any new programs meet the criteria despite being set to do so every 90 mins, any ideas?

andyblac
28-12-10, 15:18
andy, while we're on the subject - mine doesn't seem to auto poll the EPG correctly, as it doesn't go and check the EPG to see if any new programs meet the criteria despite being set to do so every 90 mins, any ideas?

fixed in today's update :)

regarto
28-12-10, 15:55
Cant find where to set the auto-check interval. Somebody please guide me?

MalteseMick
28-12-10, 16:44

Go into your Plugins manager and click on Menu when in the AutoTimer plugin list of timers, your poll settings are in there.

sherry
28-12-10, 17:13
thank you guys.