PDA

View Full Version : vu duo won't let me press same button twice

Gforce
10-01-16, 21:58
For some reason when I press the same button twice on my vu duo remote control the action is not completed. For example. If I want to view chanel 111. I have to go too chanel 109 and press channel up. Basically any double button I press is not accepted. I have no clue how to fix this. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance

moselep
10-01-16, 22:05
new batteries ?

Gforce
10-01-16, 22:22
Lol. No the remote works fine and always lights up. I think it's a fault with the box as I can press any button at anytime i just cant pressthe same button two in a row without pressing a different button in between

I. E

I can press 121 but not 112

Human 19
10-01-16, 22:38
doesnt happen on mine. I dont know if there is a plastic film under the buttons or not, but it seems like either the button or the film is not springing back up after the 1st press, until something else is pressed.

Gforce
10-01-16, 22:45
I understand what your saying but I don't think that's the problem as the box flashes when I press the same button and the remote also flashes. Very confused mate

Human 19
10-01-16, 22:51
ok, I would then assume you should return the remote, as contact is being made, but it is not working properly.

Gforce
10-01-16, 22:53
Cheers mate. Reckon I'll try a mates remote 1st to make sure it's not the box

judge
11-01-16, 00:34
Image & build number used?

VU plus DUO 2 Slovakia
27-07-16, 18:25
Lol. No the remote works fine and always lights up. I think it's a fault with the box as I can press any button at anytime i just cant pressthe same button two in a row without pressing a different button in between
I. E
I can press 121 but not 112

I have VU+ Duo 2 and have solved now exactly the same problem like you have and surprisingly it was really the low battery problem. All buttons worked without any problems and the only problem was when pressing the same button more times. Even when I have pressed one button more times, I have seen confirmation on the box it has received every press by blinking after it, but it has not acted on repeated press if different button has not been pressed between. Also red light button on the remote was blinking with every button pressed - and then I realized it is not for showing it works well, but for LOW BATTERY signalization! So I have changed the batteries and now everything works well - even pressing the same button twice:)