PDA

View Full Version : [TM-TWIN-OE] No sound on reflash

thejoker
08-01-16, 23:11
Just received new technomate twin-oe from wos and flashed openvix 3.2 032 latest build but no sound. Is this a bug on this build, any fix for it. Why release a build if theres no sound.

What is the latest working openvix image?

Kind regards,

Bob.

Ashley69
08-01-16, 23:22
Hi Bob
Not heard of anyone with this issue.I don't believe the Vix team would release a build with a simple thing like sound issues. I suggest there is an issue with your audio settings on your box or tv or audio connection.
You have the latest build.

thejoker
09-01-16, 00:28
I will test on another tv, i did fiddle about with audio settings on box, but no luck, have rebooted box and pulled out hdmi cable and back in. Will see tomorrow if i can get it working on another tv otherwise will try an older vix image...

Ive literally just plugged out a working dm800hd to flash this box so should be working...

birdman
09-01-16, 00:33
Just received new technomate twin-oe from wos and flashed openvix 3.2 032 latest build but no sound.Was it working with sound before you flashed it?

thejoker
09-01-16, 06:32
I've just bought it

DaMacFunkin
09-01-16, 07:06
Turn the volume up on the box, you may need to log into webif page to do this.
I have had in the past boxes that after reboot on flash the sound is set to '0'

thejoker
09-01-16, 07:50
Already done...tried on openwebif but def at 100

thejoker
09-01-16, 09:04
Problem resolved. Changed from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2. Not sure what the difference is as have an dm800hd plugged in working on HDM1 1 for some time now and also an xtrend box...

DaMacFunkin
09-01-16, 10:45
obviously a hand shake issue, they are painful, i recently bought a new amp and had to factory reset everything connected to it to get my BD player to work :(

Willmoore
09-01-16, 11:43
Just received new technomate twin-oe from wos and flashed openvix 3.2 032 latest build but no sound. Is this a bug on this build, any fix for it. Why release a build if theres no sound.

What is the latest working openvix image?

Kind regards,

Bob.

So the dev's didn't release a build with no sound - who'dathoughtit :D

Andy_Hazza
09-01-16, 11:45
Also remember, never insert or remove HDMI cable when the tv or the receiver is switched on. Always turn off your devices!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk